My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
You should hit him with the clothesline from hell when you see him, and make sure he does a 360 backflip before he lands on his back...:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
don't lend money that you can't afford to lose. i have a feeling you knew that already tho:troll:

That's what banks are for. You're homie probably ain't loaning you enough money to fund the beginning of a business.

asians, mexicans and jewish ppl pool their money together often to buy property or start a business. there are a lot of requirements and sometimes hidden fees when taking out a loan. plus you have to pay interest. pooling money together to build wealth is the way to go for groups.

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
Man forget all that. I'll buy it digitally and let you use my sign on until you get back on your feet. I don't have an active credit card on psn anyway and will be using a gift card to cop the game.

You real :ehh:
Giving you rep just off of showing love for OP

edit: nvm forgot some bytch made TLR dweebs got mad at me for not being black & put me in the red
Remind me to rep you when I'm green

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
This nikka just posted another clip of him unboxing Battlefield 1 omfg :snoop:
Edit:
Two CONTROLLERS! :wow:
You really do just need to go over to his place on some Negan shyt. Don't go alone only to ensure you'll get something in return on that day unless you feel you don't need backup. Your situation is really pissing me off so if you're not able to get your money back then I'd at least look into STEALING the X-Box and it's 2 Controllers. I really hope you get some Justice out of this.:manny: