My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I'm livid right now! :mad:

This dude CLEARLY disrespected me by doing that.

he owes me $200 and I been asking him for that shyt since like two weeks ago especially after buying the PS4 Pro. I been blowing this nikka phone up for days trying to get it back since I gotta pay my phone bill and he holdin me up. So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1. :why:
I know dude just got paid too and he go and buy a fukking XBOX(if it was a PS4 I'd be more understanding.)

I call him right there and that shyt rang twice and went straight to voicemail. Now I KNOW he saw that shyt. I make my cousin call him with her phone and he picks up right away. I snatched the phone from her and asked him why he don't want to talk to me and he hung up.

I'm thinking of just going to his house and shootin him a fair one. There's really no other recourse. My fam tellin me to chill it's the day after thanksgiving but I don't give a fukk.

Edit:
Same dude from before who slammed my controllers hard as hell on the floor

Lol at slammed your controllers

Homie you lost that 200. Go over to that mans house get clapped if'n you wanna.

Piece of advice - don't lend money. If you can't afford to give it to em, keep it.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
You got 2 options.

2. Text him that you're adding interest to his debt every day he doesn't pay starting now.

Lmao who is dude supposed to be Don Corleone?

He can add whatever he wants; can he collect is the question? Dude already said he got his controllers slammed hard on the floor

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You're either going to shoot/stab/fist fight that nikka or stay with that false hope that he'll pay you back.

But since you ran to the coli to vent.....:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

he owes me $200 and I been asking him for that shyt since like two weeks ago especially after buying the PS4 Pro. I been blowing this nikka phone up for days trying to get it back since I gotta pay my phone bill and he holdin me up. So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1. :why:
I know dude just got paid too and he go and buy a fukking XBOX(if it was a PS4 I'd be more understanding.)

I call him right there and that shyt rang twice and went straight to voicemail. Now I KNOW he saw that shyt. I make my cousin call him with her phone and he picks up right away. I snatched the phone from her and asked him why he don't want to talk to me and he hung up.

I'm thinking of just going to his house and shootin him a fair one. There's really no other recourse. My fam tellin me to chill it's the day after thanksgiving but I don't give a fukk.

Edit:

I was told a long time ago...Never loan money that you expect back.

If you had plans for that money, then you are more apt to keep pressing for it and it'll just piss you off like now. I had a homie that told me straight up... if you ask him for money...he'll offer you only half of what you asked for. If you don't take what he's offering then you didn't really need it because you were in a bind...you only asked for it to not use your own money. I say that to say this... if he's really your boy...that money will come back in some shape or form [gas in the whip, club entry, drinks, etc...]. I got homies that I straight up gave money too and never saw it again in a monetary form...but I tell you this...when I was bad off and had no where to go their door was always open and to me that's worth more money. So basically...if that's your boy...$200 ain't shyt and it'll come back. But if you feel like it won't then just don't fukk with dude like that anymore and move on.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Edit:
If you knew brazillian jiujitsu he never would have asked you for money.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he knows what we all been knowing for years.
you are more of a bytch than a bytch.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Talking about shooting a fair one :mjlol:

Dude deserves his ass beat, so you beat his ass with whatever means necessary. Talking lets box :mjlol:

fukk that. The minute I see that fakkit walking by himself I'm start playing the knock game on his ass with some brass knuckle If he big one . Talking about a fair one :mjlol:
LMFAO RIGHT?! shyt ain't fair. HE pick up for the sister :troll: but not you? :mjgrin::mjlol::mjcry::mjlol:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
1. Don't lend money to people.
2. Don't lend money to people.
3. Don't fukking lend money to people.

I never lend anybody even a dollar of my money. I don't owe anyone shyt either.
Having said that, you have two options.

1. Go to his house, play the XB1 with him, lose on purpose and throw the controller to the ground and STOMP on it, then just casually start kicking the XB1 until the casing breaks, then tell him he don't owe you money anymore.

2. Break into his house and burgle the XB1 and the TV, (leave one controller for fukkery), sell that shyt, and post a pic of the cash on IG with the hashtag #breakingeven.

Last edited: