My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Never loan people money. If you got it to give then give it to them no payback attached. Most of the people who can afford to pay back loans can also walk into a bank and get one or have access to credit cards. The sorts of people who have to ask other people they know for money are in no position to pay you back.

Anybody asking to borrow $200 is probably broke. They should be able to go to their own bank account and get that.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
People aint shyt even relatives. Had a cousin ask me to buy him something with my work discount (several $100s) and finessed me with a Zelle “error”. Haven't heard shyt after he got it.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mmm..go take it.One time I loaned the homie a couple hundo he gave me some sad story about something bills or something this mf was dead ass almost crying find out he took my money and got a room wit a bytch str8 lied to my ass.Drove over to his house/parents house rang doorbell they let me in and I walked straight in the living room unplugged his Dreamcast and walked out without saying anything to anyone..He wasn’t there.He ain’t ever say nothing or bring it up he knew better.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Mmm..go take it.One time I loaned the homie a couple hundo he gave me some sad story about something bills or something this mf was dead ass almost crying find out he took my money and got a room wit a bytch str8 lied to my ass.Drove over to his house/parents house rang doorbell they let me in and I walked straight in the living room unplugged his Dreamcast and walked out without saying anything to anyone..He wasn’t there.He ain’t ever say nothing or bring it up he knew better.
Sounds like we should move this to TLR under a new thread title

“FinessedTales” 😂😂😂😂