My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
After reading the controller story with this it's either :duck:or you just a bytch ass nikka:laff:

How you let this man shatter YOUR controller, slam YOUR door, scare the shyt out of YOUR girl, and finess you out of 200 dollars and rubbing it in your face on instagram and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it. And you still associating with this nikka, texting him and ignoring him like a female when you should confront him about this shyt (tell him to pay you your money and replacement controller money or shoot the fade). The dude clearly ain't your friend.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I'm livid right now! :mad:

This dude CLEARLY disrespected me by doing that.

he owes me $200 and I been asking him for that shyt since like two weeks ago especially after buying the PS4 Pro. I been blowing this nikka phone up for days trying to get it back since I gotta pay my phone bill and he holdin me up. So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1. :why:
I know dude just got paid too and he go and buy a fukking XBOX(if it was a PS4 I'd be more understanding.)

I call him right there and that shyt rang twice and went straight to voicemail. Now I KNOW he saw that shyt. I make my cousin call him with her phone and he picks up right away. I snatched the phone from her and asked him why he don't want to talk to me and he hung up.

I'm thinking of just going to his house and shootin him a fair one. There's really no other recourse. My fam tellin me to chill it's the day after thanksgiving but I don't give a fukk.

Edit:
Same dude from before who slammed my controllers hard as hell on the floor
Take his xbox as collateral until he pays you what he owes you. I bet he come up with that money real quick.

Daps
OP took an L like this
tumblr_inline_nmxf9rAmiT1t0dcfa_500.gif

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Lol at you not running up on him. & :mjlol: at him copping a xbox one with your money. L

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Spend $500 to play some bullshyt MVC brehs :rolleyes:
If you gotta "put money aside" for something like that, then you should put that money away for a degree or something :francis:

Moist is the correct term, and this is one of your tribes HERO's :wow:

Sony Stans :heh:
:mjlol:
I'm on my own path these days, breh.

O.G.s don't deal with weakness like this.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
First he broke your controller, then he brought a Xbox 1 with your money, what next he screws your girl?