My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If somebody asking you to borrow money chances are very high they already have fukked up credit. If they're broke enough to skip out on paying you back a court order ain't getting you that money either.

Never loan money period. Not even to your own mother or father. If you have it to give and want to then give it otherwise just tell them no. Trustworthy responsible people have access to banks and credit cards. They have no reason to ask you to borrow money because they can get it through their own means. Untrustworthy people won't pay you back anyway. There is a very narrow subset of people who are trustworthy but have fukked up credit and can't deal with a bank.

I'm a financially responsible person. I charge everything I can on a cash back credit card and pay them off monthly. All my bills are auto-pay on my Chase Freedom. I'm not running into any bills that can't post to that card. A decent portion of the month most of my paychecks are sitting in my checking account. If I need short term money for a couple weeks I can put that on a credit card and pay it off before it's due or just use checking account money. That's not even getting to my savings account.

What I'm getting at is a person with a decent job who lives within their means and is financially responsible is not going to walk up to you and ask for money. If a person has to ask people they know for money especially low amounts like $200 that says all you need to know about their financial situation and your odds of ever getting that back.

I mean seriously who doesn't have $200 on a credit card? When I was a teenager working retail I had that.
When you look at all the great people throughout history, they all have certain qualities. You sir, are displaying none of them in this post. Your post is very dog eat dog. You don't seem to care about your fellow man. Yes, there are low lifes, and there are people who actually need help because of some unforseen circumstance. You should listen to Kendrick and figure out how much a dollar cost :ufdup:
Ya boi boi is maaaad moist moist :wrist:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
When you look at all the great people throughout history, they all have certain qualities. You sir, are displaying none of them in this post. Your post is very dog eat dog. You don't seem to care about your fellow man. Yes, there are low lifes, and there are people who actually need help because of some unforseen circumstance. You should listen to Kendrick and figure out how much a dollar cost :ufdup:

Somebody spot this man $200 so he can pay his rent. It's Christmas time.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

I haven't been gone that long for you to start missing me, sun.
The fukk y'all talmbout up in here?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
You know what you gotta do bruh

giphy.gif

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
If somebody asking you to borrow money chances are very high they already have fukked up credit. If they're broke enough to skip out on paying you back a court order ain't getting you that money either.

Never loan money period. Not even to your own mother or father. If you have it to give and want to then give it otherwise just tell them no. Trustworthy responsible people have access to banks and credit cards. They have no reason to ask you to borrow money because they can get it through their own means. Untrustworthy people won't pay you back anyway. There is a very narrow subset of people who are trustworthy but have fukked up credit and can't deal with a bank.

I'm a financially responsible person. I charge everything I can on a cash back credit card and pay them off monthly. All my bills are auto-pay on my Chase Freedom. I'm not running into any bills that can't post to that card. A decent portion of the month most of my paychecks are sitting in my checking account. If I need short term money for a couple weeks I can put that on a credit card and pay it off before it's due or just use checking account money. That's not even getting to my savings account.

What I'm getting at is a person with a decent job who lives within their means and is financially responsible is not going to walk up to you and ask for money. If a person has to ask people they know for money especially low amounts like $200 that says all you need to know about their financial situation and your odds of ever getting that back.

I mean seriously who doesn't have $200 on a credit card? When I was a teenager working retail I had that.

Kicking knowledge. I wish I knew this before I got got :mjcry:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Gotta put it aside to buy a PS4 Neo if MvC4 is really a PS4 exclusive. Priorities fam :yeshrug:
Spend $500 to play some bullshyt MVC brehs :rolleyes:
If you gotta "put money aside" for something like that, then you should put that money away for a degree or something :francis:
He taking you for a chump.
Moist is the correct term, and this is one of your tribes HERO's :wow:

Sony Stans :heh:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Spend $500 to play some bullshyt MVC brehs :rolleyes:
If you gotta "put money aside" for something like that, then you should put that money away for a degree or something :francis:

Moist is the correct term, and this is one of your tribes HERO's :wow:

Sony Stans :heh:
University of Arizona Class of 2015...Magna Cum Laude. I made it fam :blessed: