My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Yea, you gotta fukk that nikka up by any means necessary. Show him you not playing about your money.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
I'm livid right now! :mad:

This dude CLEARLY disrespected me by doing that.

he owes me $200 and I been asking him for that shyt since like two weeks ago especially after buying the PS4 Pro. I been blowing this nikka phone up for days trying to get it back since I gotta pay my phone bill and he holdin me up. So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1. :why:
I know dude just got paid too and he go and buy a fukking XBOX(if it was a PS4 I'd be more understanding.)

I call him right there and that shyt rang twice and went straight to voicemail. Now I KNOW he saw that shyt. I make my cousin call him with her phone and he picks up right away. I snatched the phone from her and asked him why he don't want to talk to me and he hung up.

I'm thinking of just going to his house and shootin him a fair one. There's really no other recourse. My fam tellin me to chill it's the day after thanksgiving but I don't give a fukk.

Edit:
Same dude from before who slammed my controllers hard as hell on the floor
You need to pay that man a visit hahaha

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Forget about that lil money, let him have it and never speak to him again. If he doesn't even see fit to holler at you to ATLEAST acknowledge the debt, he's not your friend anyway. $200 is a cheap price to pay to get a fukk boi out of your cypher imo.

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
We as black people I think need to lend each other money more , your homeboy just fked up but not paying you back not everybody is like that. Handle your business tho , he clearly don't respect you and maybe was never a real friend.

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
Sounds like the op ain't with the strong arm tactics. If i were him I'd act like everything is cool. Go over to his crib and play the Xbox. When he not looking take the Xbox and jet. hold that bytch ransom lol. He ain't gonna do shyt tbh but it's funny thinking about that play out with his ol scary ass.

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
Ha, he lucky he ain't do that to a real street nikka. For $200 nikkas in the hood woulda definitely shot him or be waiting with a crew hella deep in front of his house. A lot of nikkas do not play about they money.

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
I'll tell a story right quick. In my homie neighborhood there's a weed dealer who's a sweet ass nikka.
One dude we know got fronted weed so many times from him, the man owed him about over a half OZ. Around $140-$200.
Saw the nikka who owed him money one day when chillin with my homeboy
My friend: "Ayo, you ain't ever pay that man back for the weed?"
Our homie: "Nah bih, fukk that nikka:russ:"
Us: "Okay:skip:."
This was about 6 months ago, saw the weed man the other day. Till this day the man ain't get his weed money back:wow:.
Never lend nikkas money. Unless y'all very close like family.

CAC Dogg

Rookie
Daps
200 bucks isn't that much money. It's not worth fighting over. Just disown him. $200 to get a fake friend outta your life is well worth it. Keep asking for the money but if he doesn't pay within a reasonable amount of time just disown him. I have lent money to many friends and I've gone throguh all the options after they choose they're not repaying. Best thing to do is just cut them out of your life and count your losses even though it seems passive, it's just smart.

If you phsycally retaliate or steal something you aways have to worry about them getting back at you 10x worse. It's not worth it. Just avoid the a$$holes of the world, there's logically too many to fight even if you feel like a bytch.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Just keep pressing him....eventually he is gonna have to answer to you. Id go to his workplace, or any place he frequently goes to and harass/annoy him. If he gets outta line.....no need to beat him up/fade....literally bytch smack him, open-handed, embarrass him anyway you can. If you have friends in the same circles tell everyone he is a broke ass fukk deadbeat.