MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
But but we were being unfair to papa H, because all he does is cook :mjlol:. The Street Business heel turn didn't work because Hunter didn't fully get behind it, Hit Row flopped because he abandoned them after one bad segment, 2.0 was right there and he dismissed it, and he just had his massively over powerhouse tag team drop the belts to a CDQ tag team.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
TSC was actively saying he sucks when he was being pushed, its one thing to say you feel he should be on tv but a lot of nikkas in here was NOT fans of him.

Hurt Business, Lashley was booked great, he had a fantastic championship run..... Benjamin and Cedric was booked as after thoughts with a nothing tag title reign.

Not saying MVP isn't right or that there aren't valid criticisms in here but its folks in here faking the funk
I'm one of his fans, Let's not act like Omos is the worst person to step into a WWE ring. People acting like HHH has been untouchable are the ones faking the funk.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
TSC was actively saying he sucks when he was being pushed, its one thing to say you feel he should be on tv but a lot of nikkas in here was NOT fans of him.

Hurt Business, Lashley was booked great, he had a fantastic championship run..... Benjamin and Cedric was booked as after thoughts with a nothing tag title reign.

Not saying MVP isn't right or that there aren't valid criticisms in here but its folks in here faking the funk
Everyone said Hitrow was :deadrose:without Swerve & that Top Dolla gear was trash & he acts like an old uncle trying to be cool
Now people saying Hitrow got done wrong:dead:

I'm not trying to see Omos end up like Kane or Big Show taken so many L's that they lose their monster aura.

The roster is pretty much to small for Omos there no Taker, Kane, Henry, Khali, JBL, Big Daddy V to fight him fight plus the main event guys are on the lighter/smaller side now. They did the Brock, Braun & Lashley matches the three hoss match. The only two hoss matches left are Gunther & maybe Priest. He pretty much been on his wwe Africa ambassador

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That excuse holds no water and comes off as disingenuous as fukk. I would actually expect better of you to try saying that.

Not really... because we have no way of knowing what Triple H was behind and what he wasn't.. Vince made a lot of people do things including Hunter for his own amusement.

But now Triple H can't say "Vince wanted this..."

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If MVP was on TV with Omos every week you don't see this, regardless of what anyone else has going on. I'm not going to say he's right......yet. But you all have an alternative now with AEW so there's that. :mjlol:

The fact of the matter is that wrestling has always been an inherently racist and backward industry where even white guys are routinely fukked over in a number of ways so how do you really expect us to fair in this environment?

Wrestling is slowly crawling into modern sensibilities after being dragged kicking and screaming under Vince McMahon. Change is coming but it's going to be slow, too slow for some and that's a fair take. However, you need to decide if you are one of those people and take appropriate action.

Realistically we shouldn't even support this industry but we do despite it's fukked up history. How long will you all keep making this thread before you either temper your expectations or do something about it one way or another? Fact of the matter is that if WWE pushes a couple of black wrestlers in a real good storyline for a few months all will be forgiven. Black wrestling fans are both far too sensitive and far too forgiving.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Montez could/should be where Jey is now.

Oba and Trick will be the true test. Oba should be getting a Gunther/Breakker style push when he's called up. He's taller, more intimidating than Bron, solid in the ring and is great on the mic. No excuse for him to wallow in the midcard.

I love the Samoan brehs but it's wild how much of a pass and how privileged they've been especially in this era. Jey and Solo getting major pushes, dudes like the Tongas and Jacob are coming in and getting a instant spot in the main event. They probably bring in Zilla as well and give him a free ride too.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not really... because we have no way of knowing what Triple H was behind and what he wasn't.. Vince made a lot of people do things including Hunter for his own amusement.

But now Triple H can't say "Vince wanted this..."
So you’re really going to give him the benefit of a doubt and downplay his backstage influence huh:mjpls:

I’ll remember that the next time you call others on some :mjpls:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The thing is... the few times he said/did some :mjpls: shyt he was a talent... I know people think he had power then but McMahon ruled with an iron fist.

This is the first time we get to see Triple H with real power..
HHH had promo power since 98. Most of the shyt he said was him.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
But but we were being unfair to papa H, because all he does is cook :mjlol:. The Street Business heel turn didn't work because Hunter didn't fully get behind it, Hit Row flopped because he abandoned them after one bad segment, 2.0 was right there and he dismissed it, and he just had his massively over powerhouse tag team drop the belts to a CDQ tag team.

Who? :dahell: