MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Lashley been dealing with a lot of injuries over the past few years, they get a pass on him.

its everyone else that they've been fumbling. WHERE IS OMOS
This is the first injury Lashley has had in a long time

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Omos been on tv like twice the past two years and mf was coming up with every excuse in the book why. When the only reason is :mjpls:
Facts and it can't be he's bad at wrestling. How many bumps they expect a seven footer to take?

It's complete bullshyt that Omos is sitting in a cabinet like a can of peas.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Ricochet saw what was happening and bounced.

Bobby Lashley was complaining in April about not being used more often. And he got a small injury last month and hasn't been on since then.

Montez Ford is wasted potential. We barely see him, and when we do, he's getting a beat down or losing.

Carmelo is not being used either imo. He had a spark but that has kind of faded. Bron Breaker has a better story than Carmelo at this point.

Omos is non-existent.

The Black wrestler that happens to pop up on smackdown every week has been getting mollywhopped.

and the other Black wrestler with a title on the main shows is a goofball step 'n fetch it acting character.

At a certain point people got to wake up and read the tea leaves.

:snoop:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Montez Ford is one of the biggest misses I've seen in forever. He looked like an absolute star the one time he got a chance to shine. People told me "just wait... be patient..." and it's been years and they haven't done a damn thing with him.

Montez is definitely an odd one, he has everything.

He has the charisma, he has the look (no Diddy), he’s a solid wrestler (he had a great match with Roman a while back), he got one of the baddest women in wrestling, a military background, like he has everything that is worthy of being a face of a company, or even just a consistent main event level guy.

Even Dawkins, who I wasn’t high on at first, he’s a guy that can be a solid midcarder in his own right.

But yet they’re in the same position they were when they first arrived on the main roster some 5 years ago, floating around the tag division, they put them with Lashley and that hasn’t even gone anywhere, I really don’t get it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Montez is definitely an odd one, he has everything.

He has the charisma, he has the look (no Diddy), he’s a solid wrestler (he had a great match with Roman a while back), he got one of the baddest women in wrestling, a military background, like he has everything that is worthy of being a face of a company, or even just a consistent main event level guy.

Even Dawkins, who I wasn’t high on at first, he’s a guy that can be a solid midcarder in his own right.

But yet they’re in the same position they were when the first arrived on the main roster some 5 years ago, floating around the tag division, they put them with Lashley and that hasn’t even gone anywhere, I really don’t get it.

If Montez Ford name was Brad O'Leary he'd be on a Bruno run....

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
because HBK and the gang down there in NXT ain't writing RAW and Smackdown. :mjpls:

It really is crazy watching NXT cause Trick, Je’Von Evans, Oba Femi, Wes Lee, Kehlani Jordan, Jaida Parker, and Lash & Jakara are all heavily featured on the show but yet Cendric Alexander and Ashante Thee Adonis haven’t been on TV as a tag team yet after having a vignette some 3 months ago.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ricochet saw what was happening and bounced.

Bobby Lashley was complaining in April about not being used more often. And he got a small injury last month and hasn't been on since then.

Montez Ford is wasted potential. We barely see him, and when we do, he's getting a beat down or losing.

Carmelo is not being used either imo. He had a spark but that has kind of faded. Bron Breaker has a better story than Carmelo at this point.

Omos is non-existent.

The Black wrestler that happens to pop up on smackdown every week has been getting mollywhopped.

and the other Black wrestler with a title on the main shows is a goofball step 'n fetch it acting character.

At a certain point people got to wake up and read the tea leaves.

:snoop:
R-Truth as a comedy character was whatever sometimes worked.

HHH has straight up made that MF retarded :francis:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It really is crazy watching NXT cause Trick, Je’Von Evans, Oba Femi, Wes Lee, Kehlani Jordan, Jaida Parker, and Lash & Jakara are all heavily featured on the show but yet Cendric Alexander and Ashante Thee Adonis haven’t been on TV as a tag team yet after having a vignette some 3 months ago.

You can kinda tell that at some point NXT made it a priority to go after a black audience. Even in the way it’s presented. They had Sexyy Red on for fukks sake

And it’s ill as fukk. I applaud whoever’s decision that was. Just real unfortunate that they don’t give the same effort to the main roster

I’m not one of those Triple KKK hates nikkas type trolls, but I do think homie doesn’t really see the value in catering to us. We’re literally the tastemakers with this pop culture shyt. Even white IWC dorks are taking from the culture and using words like “hoopin” and “banger”.. we started that shyt. Even this "aura" shyt that's taken over sports talk. That's us. Give us something man

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You can kinda tell that at some point NXT made it a priority to go after a black audience. Even in the way it’s presented. They had Sexyy Red on for fukks sake

And it’s ill as fukk. I applaud whoever’s decision that was. Just real unfortunate that they don’t give the same effort to the main roster

I’m not one of those Triple KKK hates nikkas type trolls, but I do think homie doesn’t really see the value in catering to us. We’re literally the tastemakers with this pop culture shyt. Even white IWC dorks are taking from the culture and using words like “hoopin” and “banger”.. we started that shyt. Give us something man

Some posters avoiding this thread like the plague :mjpls: :mjlol:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

I’m not one of those Triple KKK hates nikkas type trolls, but I do think homie doesn’t really see the value in catering to us. We’re literally the tastemakers with this pop culture shyt. Even white IWC dorks are taking from the culture and using words like “hoopin” and “banger”.. we started that shyt. Give us something man
Facts, let those IWC dorks dictate the culture and mfs would be outdated on some Hacksaw Jim Duggan shyt lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
HHH can’t book black and Hispanic wrestlers besides having them fight each other

Posters have tried to say that's a "good thing"... Listen, I loved The Hurt Business as a stable, I have a whole appreciation thread for it but they do tend to rely on these tropes as you've mentioned and I think it's because Hunter and them are best at booking their favorites who remind them of the days when wrestling was pretty much white as fukk

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I've been saying this, his booking of black male wrestlers has been garbage from the jump, all he does is put nikkas of the same race in one faction because "being black IS the gimmick :mjpls:"

Omos was immediately bushed for mid ass Braun Strowman when Triple H took over, a respected vet like MVP who brings a lot to the table should not be off TV for all this time. Bobby Lashley has been wasted. Odyssey Jones hasn't done shyt since being drafted over a year ago. Cedric and Ashantee haven't done shyt. Montez Ford is being absolutely wasted while Ludwig fukking Kaiser is getting a singles push is absolute malpractice.

When it comes to overall black people regardless of gender, Bianca has been his only saving grace and crutch people use to make excuses for him, but even with that there's a lot of flaws and her popularity has dwindled under his booking.

Bet he gonna find a way to get Karrion Kross in a prominent spot by any means necessary though.

Oba Femi, Trick, JeVon, etc better try to stay in NXT as long as they can cuz that's as good as it will get for them as long as that man is in charge.