MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:mjlol: You're making a lot of leaps there to get to a point and that's the issue.... don't put words in my mouth, next time try responding to what I actually said... I hated the booking of Booker T around that time. :manny:
I didn't have to put words in your mouth. You did on your own by downplaying the racist shyt that HHH did and placing blame all on Vince like the former didn't have the clout or influence to speak up without fear of being buried like other talent backstage at the time.

What in the fukk do you think was going to happen when he got into more power?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
placing blame all on Vince like the former didn't have the clout or influence to speak up without fear of being buried

You were in the creative rooms now too? I know what's going on here.... I called you out for hating on black women which you've done, and now you think you have a "gotcha" and you don't. You're failing.

I clearly said he has no excuses now meaning that he can't hide behind Vince and we all know Vince was involved in everything creatively. Now he isn't so all eyes are on Hunter.

Stop being disingenuous just because I called you out. :umad: You're actually trying to give Vince a pass by saying Hunter had full control then.. :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You were in the creative rooms now too? I know what's going on here.... I called you out for hating on black women which you've done, and now you think you have a "gotcha" and you don't. You're failing.

I clearly said he has no excuses now meaning that he can't hide behind Vince and we all know Vince was involved in everything creatively. Now he isn't so all eyes are on Hunter.

Stop being disingenuous just because I called you out. :umad:
So we're pretending like we haven't heard stories over the years of all the grimy shyt that he did behind the scenes as a backstage talent?

So he could help dictate feuds and championships that he won, but he couldn't speak up for racist shyt that he said in his feud with Booker T :laff:

I said what I said your favorite wrestler and I stand on it. She's not a star outside of wrestling no matter how much you cry and complain about it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Montez could/should be where Jey is now.

Oba and Trick will be the true test. Oba should be getting a Gunther/Breakker style push when he's called up. He's taller, more intimidating than Bron, solid in the ring and is great on the mic. No excuse for him to wallow in the midcard.

I love the Samoan brehs but it's wild how much of a pass and how privileged they've been especially in this era. Jey and Solo getting major pushes, dudes like the Tongas and Jacob are coming in and getting a instant spot in the main event. They probably bring in Zilla as well and give him a free ride too.
Vince Sr told Vince to always take care of the Samoans.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I bet you do.. :mjpls: and you were quick to say she is the "problem" and you had no issue with what the racist producer supposedly said to her and Naomi.... Very interesting.
Don't put those words in my mouth because I never spoke that on this site. Funny how the bolded works right?

I don't care nor watch wrestling like that to know what goes on behind the scenes these days. That's why I'm not in these threads like other posters are.

What I said and will continue to say is that she's a star outside of the wrestling world like you hyped her up to be. I stand on that and not backing down from it because again I don't stan wrestlers nor have an attachment to them like you and others do.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bianca & Jade. They should've been treated like a final boss team, instead they lost without even being pinned.
Oh I thought you meant mens
And I brought that up too.... where was @Silkk and @Thavoiceofthevoiceless at when that happened? .... funny people
Bro take your lil retarded ass the fucck on gahdamn :what:

My posts are in that thread. Go see and stop tagging me in here cause your clown ass wanted to take up for HHH’s prejudice decisions and got called out for it :camby:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I knew this thread was gonna spiral

:pachaha:

I don’t think it’s fair to call triple h racist for literal in character actions on a tv show. That’s like calling Leonardo DiCaprio racist for playing Calvin Candy lol.. don’t lose sight of this shyt being a scripted television show my nikkas

But I do think it’s more than fair to question the lack of direction for the black talent on his main roster. I think Triple H is doing us a big disservice right now and it’s super obvious. They need to right these wrongs. I’m a WWE fan and like what they’re doing, but we all doing ourselves and our peoples a disservice if we don’t hold homie over the fire for this shyt. They could absolutely be doing way more and they’re too comfortable in not doing enough right now

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Lashley's booking is actually deplorable. If you'd missed all of 2021/early '22, you'd have no idea he was right up there with Reigns as the hottest acts in the company.

Don't really care about Vince/HHH booking debates, whoever had power during COVID finally got it right by copying how Impact booked him as dominant World Champion, right down to MVP as his mouthpiece.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I knew this thread was gonna spiral

:pachaha:

I don’t think it’s fair to call triple h racist for literal in character actions on a tv show. That’s like calling Leonardo DiCaprio racist for playing Calvin Candy lol.. don’t lose sight of this shyt being a scripted television show my nikkas

But I do think it’s more than fair to question the lack of direction for the black talent on his main roster. I think Triple H is doing us a big disservice right now and it’s super obvious. They need to right these wrongs. I’m a WWE fan and like what they’re doing, but we all doing ourselves and our peoples a disservice if we don’t hold homie over the fire for this shyt. They could absolutely be doing way more and they’re too comfortable in not doing enough right now
A scripted TV show that’s literally live nearly every week, so it’s definitely more open to scrutiny compared to other forms of entertainment.

It’s not even really fair to compare the two.