MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
HHH can’t book black and Hispanic wrestlers besides having them fight each other

nah, at least hispanic wrestlers are on TV every week. Even if they're in nowhere ass feuds with each other, they're still doing SOMETHING at least

:mjcry:

plus we got cats like Dom being in major storylines, and even Priest is world champ.. The hispanics got it a lot better than the nikkas. Triple H's biggest issue is booking the nikkas!

Tair

Superstar
Daps
nah, at least hispanic wrestlers are on TV every week. Even if they're in nowhere ass feuds with each other, they're still doing SOMETHING at least

:mjcry:

plus we got cats like Dom being in major storylines, and even Priest is world champ.. The hispanics got it a lot better than the nikkas. Triple H's biggest issue is booking the nikkas!

I think Priest about to lose that title at MITB to Seth Rollins to make way for Gunther vs Seth @ SummerSlam.

Hopefully I am wrong.

:francis:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Omos only gets used when there is a big battle royal or the royal rumble

I don't give a fukk about live events :birdman:

Bobby should be fukking people up every week(don't know if he still injured)

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

diddy-stare.gif

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
All the black dudes feud with Kross then do nothing. All the Mexican dudes feud with one another then do nothing. The biggest glaring issue in Triple H’s great booking run on the main roster.

As for MVP bringing up HHH didn’t want to bring back the hurt business, I don’t care. It’s one of those ideas during the Vince administration that he left behind and I’m fine with that.

I prefer Lashley and Street Profits. Just properly use them damn it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You can kinda tell that at some point NXT made it a priority to go after a black audience. Even in the way it’s presented. They had Sexyy Red on for fukks sake

And it’s ill as fukk. I applaud whoever’s decision that was. Just real unfortunate that they don’t give the same effort to the main roster

I’m not one of those Triple KKK hates nikkas type trolls, but I do think homie doesn’t really see the value in catering to us. We’re literally the tastemakers with this pop culture shyt. Even white IWC dorks are taking from the culture and using words like “hoopin” and “banger”.. we started that shyt. Even this "aura" shyt that's taken over sports talk. That's us. Give us something man
The thing is in sports? Blacks dominate. Fights and combat sports too. So how you have Irish and Russian cats looking tough..Sami Zayn:laugh: kicking out of everything but the Blacks are jobber material outside of Bianca Belair..they dont have her lose too much.