MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Montez Ford is one of the biggest misses I've seen in forever. He looked like an absolute star the one time he got a chance to shine. People told me "just wait... be patient..." and it's been years and they haven't done a damn thing with him.
After he left out Montez when he shouted out the EC participants in 2023, I knew what time it was with HHH. You can tell he didn't like how Montez got himself over like that, and since then, he's been getting the glass ceiling treatment.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Its crazy Omos been missing because his last big match (vs Brock iirc) was the best match he’s had

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ricochet saw what was happening and bounced.

Bobby Lashley was complaining in April about not being used more often. And he got a small injury last month and hasn't been on since then.

Montez Ford is wasted potential. We barely see him, and when we do, he's getting a beat down or losing.

Carmelo is not being used either imo. He had a spark but that has kind of faded. Bron Breaker has a better story than Carmelo at this point.

Omos is non-existent.

The Black wrestler that happens to pop up on smackdown every week has been getting mollywhopped.

and the other Black wrestler with a title on the main shows is a goofball step 'n fetch it acting character.

At a certain point people got to wake up and read the tea leaves.

:snoop:
Carmelo is on Smackdown every week
Idk how you can say he's not being used

How do you know if Lashley's injury is minor or not? We never got word of what it was. Have we even had word he's at the events and just not being booked? The Street Profits have been on quite a bit teaming with Owens so I feel like if Lashley was good he'd be on. Especially cause he had planted the seeds for a feud with Carmelo

I feel like all the other criticisms are valid

Except Omos. He sucks and can't understand this forums infatuation with him. Can't work, can't talk, I don't need to see a guy just being tall on my screen.

• Dap
Reactions: 907
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
After he left out Montez when he shouted out the EC participants in 2023, I knew what time it was with HHH. You can tell he didn't like how Montez got himself over like that, and since then, he's been getting the glass ceiling treatment.

:francis: You think it runs that deep? I was trying to not pin this all on Hunter like that but maybe he is that bad....

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
HHH's track record was always out there for public consumption, yet it didn't stop posters on this exact subforum from giving him the benefit of a doubt and assuming that he would do better

The thing is... the few times he said/did some :mjpls: shyt he was a talent... I know people think he had power then but McMahon ruled with an iron fist.

This is the first time we get to see Triple H with real power..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The thing is... the few times he said/did some :mjpls: shyt he was a talent... I know people think he had power then but McMahon ruled with an iron fist.

This is the first time we get to see Triple H with real power..
Nah..he could of put over Booker if he wanted. Sting. He let Sheamus look strong before that WM 26 garbage, right? If you think Vince is the end all of Cripple H match results in that era, thats pure delusion.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Except Omos. He sucks and can't understand this forums infatuation with him. Can't work, can't talk, I don't need to see a guy just being tall on my screen.
TSC was actively saying he sucks when he was being pushed, its one thing to say you feel he should be on tv but a lot of nikkas in here was NOT fans of him.

Hurt Business, Lashley was booked great, he had a fantastic championship run..... Benjamin and Cedric was booked as after thoughts with a nothing tag title reign.

Not saying MVP isn't right or that there aren't valid criticisms in here but its folks in here faking the funk

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I didn't say that but people could at least make the excuse...now there's no excuses
Make what excuse? He had more power and backstage influence than a lot of other talent have had to dictate some of his feuds and the things said and done.

If he had no issues doing it as a talent, what would make people then he wouldn't do it as an authority and backstage figure.

That excuse holds no water and comes off as disingenuous as fukk. I would actually expect better of you to try saying that.