MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So you’re really going to give him the benefit of a doubt and downplay his backstage influence huh:mjpls:

Where did I "downplay" his backstage influence? You're going to sit here and lie and say that Vince didn't rule with an iron fist? Everything went through McMahon...

I didn't say Triple H was guilty or not guilty, I said we don't know... and you don't know. But now we do know. So now it's all on him.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hhhkkk27.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That's only if you can't read. My post clearly stated that he has "no excuses" left because before he could have blamed it on Vince and now he can't.

Explain how that's "caping" :mjlol:
I can’t read but yet there you go getting defensive like a hoe like you ALWAYS do talking about “caping” when I never said that.

This why I normally just hit you with a “K” and keep it moving. :snoop:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That's only if you can't read. My post clearly stated that he has "no excuses" left because before he could have blamed it on Vince and now he can't.

Explain how that's "caping" :mjlol:
Because it's downplaying his backstage influence and relationship that he had with Vince and his daughter. That's why :mjlol:

HHH had more free reign to freestyle in his promos compared to other talent. He also didn't have to say the things that he did about Booker T during and wouldn't have been buried like other talent who could have spoken up, but still did it anyways.

Blaming it all on Vince is downplaying HHH power and backstage influence.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it's downplaying his backstage influence and relationship that he had with Vince and his daughter. That's why :mjlol:

HHH had more free reign to freestyle in his promos compared to other talent. He also didn't have to say the things that he did about Booker T during and wouldn't have been buried like other talent who could have spoken up, but still did it anyways.

Blaming it all on Vince is downplaying HHH power and backstage influence.

The one that made me laugh was christian test edge jericho being told to cut their hair because hhh had to be the guy with that look

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The thing is... the few times he said/did some :mjpls: shyt he was a talent... I know people think he had power then but McMahon ruled with an iron fist.

This is the first time we get to see Triple H with real power..

This is the post that you @Silkk and you @Thavoiceofthevoiceless are claiming where I gave Triple H a pass. In no way does this post give him a pass.

It's showing that he had an "excuse" then because we know how Vince was.. Now I'm saying he has no excuses left because everything goes directly through him.

Both of you need to up your reading comprehension skills.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This is the post that you @Silkk and you @Thavoiceofthevoiceless are claiming where I gave Triple H a pass. In no way does this post give him a pass.

It's showing that he had an "excuse" then because we know how Vince was.. Now I'm saying he has no excuses left because everything goes directly through him.

K

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

You are essentially giving him a pass because you’re essentially downplaying the racist shyt he did during the Booker T feud by mentioning that he was a talent like he didn’t have the clout to speak up and not do what he did :mjlol:

We know what type of shyt he was on when he was a talent, so why in the hell would one be naive to think it would be different when he has even more power :mjlol:

None of this about him should be surprising to anyone in the slightest.