MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
WWE and pro wrestling in general has never consistently booked black wrestlers strong and properly. The only exception is The Rock and we all know he’s mixed. It’s largely why I don’t watch shows anymore and just watch highlights occasionally. Think about it, who is currently the best booked black talent in WWE? Can’t even include NXT because that’s HBK.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
WWE and pro wrestling in general has never consistently booked black wrestlers strong and properly. The only exception is The Rock and we all know he’s mixed. It’s largely why I don’t watch shows anymore and just watch highlights occasionally. Think about it, who is currently the best booked black talent in WWE? Can’t even include NXT because that’s HBK.

Bianca, and even with her, her 2024 booking has been kinda weird

Look at how they’re booking her compared to Rhea, she’s been booked like the star she is every week she’s on Raw.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Bianca, and even with her, her 2024 booking has been kinda weird

Look at how they’re booking her compared to Rhea, she’s been booked like the star she is every week she’s on Raw.
I wouldn’t even give him credit for Bianca. Even Vince saw her star power. She’s been booked strong for the most part even though her and Jade dropping the tag titles so fast felt weird when every other modern champ gets at least a six month reign. :mjpls:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
@Rell84shots your agenda catching on :mjgrin:

:manny:I mean he's had his fair share of poorly booking black wrestlers, but it's a fact that he was better at booking them than HHH. Never forget that Bianca was over before Rhea was in NXT, and he skipped over her and put the belt on Rhea. Which actually worked out for the best because Bianca got to make history and became a superstar, while Rhea had one of her now standard mediocre title reigns. Also the Street Profits almost held the tag titles for a year.