MSNBC’S AM Joy “ADOS; FBA, And Reparations Are Used To Spread Disinformation”

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you do and I know you don’t.
This whole discussion is way out of your reading comprehension level. We all can see that at this point. You sound like a low level functional retard trying to keep up with an AP African American History and Intl. Relations course.
:scust::gucci:
If this is how you spend 4 hrs of your time, and not being Intellectual - your family lost. Move across continents and all you can do is project your africurities on a message board for validity.
:unimpressed:

Yeah okay. I’d put up my education credentials against yours any day.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

i'm sorry to break the news to you
Black Americans don't give 2 shyts about what's going on in Africa

The poster I was responding to brought up the subject and others interjected.

Plus all those threads about Africa and African history in the Root would say otherwise.

But I’m guessing you are speaking for your trash ass hashtag in which case you may be right.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you do and I know you don’t.
This whole discussion is way out of your reading comprehension level. We all can see that at this point. You sound like a low level functional retard trying to keep up with an AP African American History and Intl. Relations course.
:scust::gucci:
If this is how you spend 4 hrs of your time, and not being Intellectual - your family lost. Move across continents and all you can do is project your africurities on a message board for validity.
:unimpressed:
:ohhh:Africurities

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah okay. I’d put up my education credentials against yours any day.
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:
You don’t want that type of action. You still got scared and Ran Rickey our of your home country to flee over here, in order to learn. You didn’t accomplish shyt in Africa or make any contributions to it or rise your people wouldn’t be over here in the first place. I’ve had all of my accomplishments while living under oppression and disparities, just like most American black people.
:sas1::unimpressed:
End of Discussion.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The poster I was responding to brought up the subject and others interjected.

Plus all those threads about Africa and African history in the Root would say otherwise.

But I’m guessing you are speaking for your trash ass hashtag in which case you may be right.

I hate that trash ass hashtag movement. I don’t even necessarily hate most of the people in the movement.

I think a lot of y’all have a genuine interest in a noble cause. You have just fallen victim to scapegoating xenophobic rhetoric of Pinky and the Brain and that Jive ass hustler.

Nevertheless I have to give y’all this work.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:Africurities
New words to describe those types of c00ns get invented everyday b
images

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i still don't understand the strategy here. sure people can hold the dem vote hostage or not vote at all, but what does that do? dems will still be rich and will still have political power even if they lose the national election.

what are next steps for reparations if dems perpetually lose the presidency (since potus can any rep bill and a repub potus is guaranteed to veto any rep bill)? we know rethugs have already said no reps. do we just keep moving on with every man/woman/family for themselves as it is today?

there's a very real chance dems don't win and the rep movement gains no ground. what are the

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:
You don’t want that type of action. You still got scared and Ran Rickey our of your home country to flee over here, in order to learn. You didn’t accomplish shyt in Africa or make any contributions to it or rise your people wouldn’t be over here in the first place. I’ve had all of my accomplishments while living under oppression and disparities, just like most American black people.
:sas1::unimpressed:
End of Discussion.

I came here when I was ten. Probably before you were born.

Both of us accomplished what we accomplished under the same exact system. And if you grew up in the burbs, you had it better than I did.

So don’t go thinking you are special.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nicole is a lawyer.......she wins..:mjlol:
We don’t have shyt to prove to that rent-a-region. Dudes not even from here, gets his education over here and thinks he can pop off while selling out his entire country of origin and cultural ties in the process. For all we know, he could be a “bot”.
:sas2:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don’t have shyt to prove to that rent-a-region. Dudes not even from here, gets his education over here and thinks he can pop off while selling out his entire country of origin and cultural ties in the process. For all we know, he could be a “bot”.
:sas2:

Are you sure you are a lawyer? Because you are really stupid for someone with that much education.

I mean you are supposed to be good at logic, critical thinking and debating, but you are really shytty at all three. Lie real shytty.