MSNBC’S AM Joy “ADOS; FBA, And Reparations Are Used To Spread Disinformation”

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin:sometimes you gotta look at shyt in fractals to see the bigger picture. so lets look at this through the lens of immigrants just this one time, especially the immigrants who the president of the free world openly declares as coming from "shythole countries". yeah, trump and team amerikkan white supremacy 100% hates my ADOS/FBA/Black American azz, but trump really really hates black immigrants. and whoever trump hates, team white amerikkkan supremacy falls right into lockstep with him:sas1:. now, if democrats perpetually keep losing politics and trump has already started building a physical wall against white messicans, then who already knows that theyre next up on trump's shytlist aka hitlist?:sas1:. see, these immigrant nikkas know they got a 2020 fight on their hands with trump and amerikkkan white supremacy and for once, that fight aint got shyt to do with ADOS/FBA!!:lolbron:so thats why a thread is made on here everyday by a non ADOS/FBA talmbout :damn:"ADOS is divisive." and :damn:"yeah, i know (all black)africa has over 3000 tribes and is ground zero for xenophobia, but why yall ADOS/FBA nikkas gotta be so tribal and make a distinct group that specifically distinguishes yourselves from us?":damn:"black is black, man":damn:

reps aren't about spite towards immigrants. i doubt most immigrants who can vote are jealous about black americans pushing for reps. if they were, my guess is they would start a movement supporting cheeto for pres just to fukk with us...

simple fact is white supremacy getting stronger and cheeto getting another 4 years is bad for us and the quest for reps. dems perpetually losing sets the rep goal further and further back. i get voting for a candidate that supports the cause, but i don't understand how entertaining this charlatan any longer is an acceptable strategy.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TBA is destroying roland martin right now. GOTDAMN these democrats are finished. :damn:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Are you sure you are a lawyer? Because you are really stupid for someone with that much education.

I mean you are supposed to be good at logic, critical thinking and debating, but you are really shytty at all three. Lie real shytty.

Naw, it's just what she says is going over your head faster then a 747 jet, and you cant keep up:manny:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There were blacks in the North, but not in great numbers.

I also never said I was better. Just showing humans are the same. We decide to migrate based on needs and economic opportunities available.very few people ever want to leave the familiarity of home. Whether it’s region to region or country to country, its very similar.

Actually there were Blacks in large numbers in the North during slavery. They were in New York and other Northeastern States from the beginning of slavery in British North America and they worked on the docks and shipyards in places like Boston, New York, New Jersey, etc., and on Northeastern and Midwestern farms. After all Wall Street got it's start as a slave market and all of the major banks, insurance companies and Ivy league schools were founded on the slave trade.

Wall Street Was a Slave Market Before It Was a Financial Center
HuffPost is now a part of Verizon Media

African Burial Grounds New York City
African Burial Ground National Monument (U.S. National Park Service)

Slavery ended first in the North, but there were a large number of Black people there. You are confusing the greater number of people moving during the Great Migration with the African Americans that were already in the North. Southern Black people numbers grew over time, because of the agricultural needs on Southern Plantations, to the point that Southern Black people eventually greatly outnumbered Northern Black people.