MSNBC’S AM Joy “ADOS; FBA, And Reparations Are Used To Spread Disinformation”

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:mjlit:Nikka you made a whole azz podcast with a whole non ADOS panel saying ADOS dont deserve reparations.
A lot these super Pan Africans who do the most posturing said the most samboish shyt about Black Americans in their not so distant pasts

Some black Americans shyt on other black Americans for Pan African clout

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjtf:
I’m saying. They have some damn nerve. Why the fuk do Canadians, Africans, caucasians and others that have no ties to this, keep impeding on our discussions and conversations as if they have a say or opinion in how we move or guidance for what we follow ? How are they claiming what’s not theirs living in someone else’s home territory? They can trace their roots back to Africa, have African pride and still get forced out. They had the blueprint and still fukked it up so who are they to give advice?? We’ve been making contributions to this, for this and about this for centuries while living and building on what we speak, on land that is native to us.

:umad:

I’m an American citizen. By law, this is as much my country as it is yours and there is nothing your xenophobic trash ass hash tag can do about it.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Haven't Africans on this very site been banned for making jokes about slavery and the killing of unarmed black American men? I remember another gremlin on this site telling black Americans to hold their own nuts when they were victims of a hate crime up in Minnesota.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Canada? I’m a naturalized US citizen.

We have multitudes of issues in Kenya and Africa as whole. Most of them are due to greed, corruption and poor governance.

But things have been getting better since 2000.

Their is not much I can do politically since I’m not a citizen and can’t vote, but my family does invest in businesses and real estate.

Kenya is growing and is now what is considered a middle income country.

Like I said before, the future is bright for Africa.

Those hashtag movements are still trash though.

Why do you take part in them?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:umad:

I’m an American citizen. By law, this is as much my country as it is yours and there is nothing your xenophobic trash ass hash tag can do about it.
all of that conjecture ... you still don’t live in your country of origin; it was your family’s choice to come over here.
If they decided to round you and your family up to go back from where you came, y’all would commit that en masse. By law, they could forfeit your right to citizenship as long as you have it, You don’t have the heart or soul for a warrior spirit, your citizenship by proxy doesn’t mean shyt to those of us who live it.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Joy-Ann-Reid-65aa634b1f.jpg

Joy-Anne-Reid-the-real.jpg

Well, I personally think Mrs. Reid is very pretty --- and at one time I was a supporter of her and her projects/appearances.

But, I don't agree with nor appreciate the attacks and disinformation she spews -- and allows to be spewed via all of her platforms.

I also don't like how she tries to speak for and control/create a narrative for Black Americans/AA/ADOS.

I really would prefer those who are not AA/ADOS and who hold positions in Media -- to be honest about who they are and their motives.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This bytch is furious and incoherent.
Nah, that’s you. I stated my position. You’re the one with 20+ messages and 2+ hours of your time, that you wrote on a discussion thread that doesn’t concern you. You’re mad as fuk. All the flaws in your responses and all you can reply with is name calling and false analogies.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all of that conjecture ... you still don’t live in your country of origin; it was your family’s choice to come over here.
If they decided to round you and your family up to go back from where you came, y’all would commit that en masse. By law, they could forfeit your right to citizenship as long as you have it, You don’t have the heart or soul for a warrior spirit, your citizenship by proxy doesn’t mean shyt to those of us who live it.

Whatever this means.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Joy-Ann-Reid-65aa634b1f.jpg

Joy-Anne-Reid-the-real.jpg

Well, I personally think Mrs. Reid is very pretty --- and at one time I was a supporter of her and her projects/appearances.

But, I don't agree with nor appreciate the attacks and disinformation she spews -- and allows to be spewed via all of her platforms.

I also don't like how she tries to speak for and control/create a narrative for Black Americans/AA/ADOS.

I really would prefer those who are not AA/ADOS and who hold positions in Media -- to be honest about who they are and their motives.

Joy Ann is to #ADOS...the same as anakin Skywalker to the jedi.....LOST...