MSNBC’S AM Joy “ADOS; FBA, And Reparations Are Used To Spread Disinformation”

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robbiec00n: my educated, non-lazy parents siphon resources from American and invest in businesses and real estate back home.:blessed:

FBA: go back home:comeon:

Robbiec00n: :whoa: NAZIS

Do you tell that to white people who take billions of American dollars and invest them in Europe, Asia or South America?

Or is that only reserved for Africans who you have all this hate for?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Whatever this means.

It means you come from a bloodline runners.
An we come from a bloodline of warriors.

Did we run back to Africa after slavery:jbhmm:

Did we run back to Africa during jim crow:jbhmm:

Or did we stay in fight to make change right here to where people come from all over to piggyback off our fight and victories

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Do you tell that to white people who take billions of American dollars and invest them in Europe, Asia or South America?

Or is that only reserved for Africans who you have all this hate for?
This dude ^^^ is acting like the anti-apartheid movement and the civil rights era didn’t exist in the US. In addition to any historical impacts and uprisings prior to 1900. You can tell his history lessons didn’t extend past his 9th grade Social Studies class with Ms. Whitney Whitey.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
It means you come from a bloodline runners.
An we come from a bloodline of warriors.

Did we run back to Africa after slavery:jbhmm:

Did we run back to Africa during jim crow:jbhmm:

Or did we stay in fight to make change right here to where people come from all over to piggyback off our fight and victories

So according to your logic, Harriet Tubman and runaway slaves produced a bloodline of runners not warriors?

Were the millions of your ancestors who migrated to the North post slavery not warriors? Why didn’t they stay in the South and take it over since the black/white population was almost even?

You see how stupid your logic is?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It means what the fuk it means.
3.5 hours and counting. :coffee:

Spend 1/3 of your Sunday getting bodied in forum discussions that don’t concern you, non-black American “brehs”

I got nothing but time today.

This dude ^^^ is acting like the anti-apartheid movement and the civil rights era didn’t exist in the US. In addition to any historical impacts and uprisings prior to 1900. You can tell his history lessons didn’t extend past his 9th grade Social Studies class with Ms. Whitney Whitey.

I really have no idea what you are talking about.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So according to your logic, Harriet Tubman and runaway slaves produced a bloodline of runners not warriors?

Were the millions of your ancestors who migrated to the North post slavery not warriors? Why didn’t they stay in the South and take it over since the black/white population was almost even?

This right here is the master of false equivalencies. Those all took place on American soil in the United States. Not running from a whole other country or continent due to oppression and inequality. We stood our ground and continue to do so in a country that we never left. I don’t give a Shyt if it’s Alabama, California, NY, NC etc -we all as in black Americans that fought out battles and never ran from shyt. Moving for various opportunities or resources is not the same as wholesale being castrated and denying origins, and being ran out of town bc you lacked the fortitude or moral compass to stand and fight -Scary ass faggit. You’re not even fighting for your own shyt now.
:hhh::scust:

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

Wait.....you just played yourself

After harriet brought those across on the underground railroad
Did harriet not come back to get more..:jbhmm:

And those that were brought north did they not fight against the south in the civil war.:jbhmm:

Did those freed/escape slaves not join the army to fight against the Confederate:jbhmm:

DID WE NOT WIN THE CIVIL WAR..:wow:

For your education.......drops mic

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This right here is the master of false equivalencies. Those all took place on American soil in the United States. Not running from a whole other country or continent due to oppression and inequality. We stood out ground and continue to do so in a country that we never left. I don’t give a Shyt if it’s Alabama, California, NY, NC etc -we all our black Americans that never ran from shyt. Moving for various opportunities or resources is not the same as wholesale being castrated and denying your origins, and being ran out of town bc you lacked the fortitude to stand and fight -Scary ass faggit.
:hhh::scust:

It’s the same exact thing. They migrated from their homes of hundreds of years to a completely different region looking for opportunities. They had a choice to stay but did not and I don’t blame them.

Plus every other group except black Americans and Native Americans came here for the same purpose. Looking for a better future.

So I guess that makes us a country of
hundreds of millions of “scary ass faggits”

We did well for a country made up of “scary ass faggits”

Try again.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Sounds like you are but I’m optimistic this new crop of Leaders will learn from the mistakes of the past.

This hashtag has created all this hostility towards Africans ti the point black people are hoping for other blacks people to be colonized by Chinese.

More evidence of why these hashtags are trash. They operate like hate cults.

It’s like an African hoping for a return to Jim Crow.

Sad shyt. You nikkas need to repent to black Jesus. :ufdup:

:mjlol:

i'm sorry to break the news to you
Black Americans don't give 2 shyts about what's going on in Africa

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got nothing but time today.

I really have no idea what you are talking about.
I know you do and I know you don’t.
This whole discussion is way out of your reading comprehension level. We all can see that at this point. You sound like a low level functional retard trying to keep up with an AP African American History and Intl. Relations course.
:scust::gucci:
If this is how you spend 4 hrs of your time, and not being Intellectual - your family lost. Move across continents and all you can do is project your africurities on a message board for validity.
:unimpressed: