MSNBC’S AM Joy “ADOS; FBA, And Reparations Are Used To Spread Disinformation”

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still don't understand the strategy here. sure people can hold the dem vote hostage or not vote at all, but what does that do? dems will still be rich and will still have political power even if they lose the national election.

what are next steps for reparations if dems perpetually lose the presidency (since potus can any rep bill and a repub potus is guaranteed to veto any rep bill)? we know rethugs have already said no reps. do we just keep moving on with every man/woman/family for themselves as it is today?

there's a very real chance dems don't win and the rep movement gains no ground. what are the
:mjlit:i think you do understand this strategy perfectly well. flesh your post all the way out and explain to everyone reading what the natural progression of things are going to be. :lupe:what will the fate of immigrants be if "dems perpetually lose the presidency" :patrice:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:mjlit:Nikka you made a whole azz podcast with a whole non ADOS panel saying ADOS dont deserve reparations.

did he?

and this is why the convo. was necessary. it's gotten a little out of hand, but everytime i read something like this i'm reminded of why, after so many years of it not happening, it was time to address Black immigrants. especially those like that fool there. picture me going to haiti and weighing in on what the haitian people "deserve" or don't.

i just hope one of em makes the mistake of voicing this kinda opinion in a live forum that has the right kinda element in the room.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Are you sure you are a lawyer? Because you are really stupid for someone with that much education.

I mean you are supposed to be good at logic, critical thinking and debating, but you are really shytty at all three. Lie real shytty.
That “Bot” comment got you in your feelings, I see.. interesting. Ladies and Gentlemen- doth does protest too much. Robot 3000 seems to take offense to that.
:sas2::mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Robot “Roland” 3000 is in here glitching. :coffee:He needs a reset. He keeps going in circles saying the same shyt on repeat. 4 hrs and 45 mins now..
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wait.....you just played yourself

After harriet brought those across on the underground railroad
Did harriet not come back to get more..:jbhmm:

And those that were brought north did they not fight against the south in the civil war.:jbhmm:

Did those freed/escape slaves not join the army to fight against the Confederate:jbhmm:

DID WE NOT WIN THE CIVIL WAR..:wow:

For your education.......drops mic

/close thread :obama:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I know you do and I know you don’t.
This whole discussion is way out of your reading comprehension level. We all can see that at this point. You sound like a low level functional retard trying to keep up with an AP African American History and Intl. Relations course.
:scust::gucci:
If this is how you spend 4 hrs of your time, and not being Intellectual - your family lost. Move across continents and all you can do is project your africurities on a message board for validity.
:unimpressed:

:deadrose:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I’ve heard that before only from Nazis and the Klan. :picard:

But it makes sense. These hashtags are operate like hate cults as well.

Look man just bail outta these threads breh everybody know you dont fukk with ADOS we get it.

You just keep getting dunked on its hard to watch you a good poster man just chill out.

If you believe we a cult then you have nothing to worry about. :yeshrug:

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
I hate that trash ass hashtag movement. I don’t even necessarily hate most of the people in the movement.

I think a lot of y’all have a genuine interest in a noble cause. You have just fallen victim to scapegoating xenophobic rhetoric of Pinky and the Brain and that Jive ass hustler.

Nevertheless I have to give y’all this work.

FOH! You're the one that keeps bringing up hashtags and hashtag leaders when MSNBC just launched another slander on issues that we are legit concerned about independent of any hashtags or hashtag leaders.

Instead of getting behind us like you claim to be, your only concern here is to focus on their critiques of immigrants/immigration which does nothing but divert the energy from focusing on Reid right now.

Our relationship to this country is more than our ability to earn money here. You know so much about Afram history, you should know about benign neglect and how immigration was used against us after the civil war.

The black Americans you supposedly care about are on a different economic trajectory and thus we can longer be lumped in with other "people of color" when it comes to policy fixes. If you think Pinky and the brain highlighting this, or others calling out complicit "model minority" "buffer class" c00n immigrants is an attack, I don't know what to tell you. There are legitimate and wrong things being said on that front, but why you choose to focus on that when this obvious fukking dangerous slander was just put on TV shows us that you're more concerned about immigration than our concerns.

Last edited:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlit:i think you do understand this strategy perfectly well. flesh your post all the way out and explain to everyone reading what the natural progression of things are going to be. :lupe:what will the fate of immigrants be if "dems perpetually lose the presidency" :patrice:

if dems keep losing things stay the same and/or potentially get more difficult for all minorities. i'm not looking at this through the lens of immigrants vs everyone else.

i want to see reps in some form or fashion. no way that happens with repubs controlling the presidency or any branch of congress.

so where does that leave this strategy? all i see when these topics come up is no tangible no vote. it's like people think dems have this locked or they don't understand how legislation works?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look man just bail outta these threads breh everybody know you dont fukk with ADOS we get it.

You just keep getting dunked on its hard to watch you a good poster man just chill out.

If you believe we a cult then you have nothing to worry about. :yeshrug:

How I’m I getting dunked on when they are the ones running to mods trying to ban me from the thread? I’ve been reported 3 times already for making specific statements while other posters are making blanket attack posts about ALL Africans with no repercussions.

But to me the thread ain’t all that serious. Outside of y’all following Pinky and the Brain and never calling them out for their xenophobia, a lot of y’all are cool with me.

I hope you all return to your senses after this 2020 election and these nonsense hashtag movements promoting xenophobia have been put to bed.