MSNBC’S AM Joy “ADOS; FBA, And Reparations Are Used To Spread Disinformation”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And this is what it all comes down too but they think we too dumb to see it:wow:
Well the presidential elections will be chosen by white folks in those electoral college states just like the last one where Hillary won the popular vote AND STILL lawst...:mjgrin: white people are the majority right??? So if they don't have a democratic Candidate to give us tangibles fukk em... They both the same damned bird no matter what wing it is... A true 3rd party candidate is never gonna get elected to destroy the entire system and rebuild it... :manny: he'll be shot so damned quick...

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Do you tell that to white people who take billions of American dollars and invest them in Europe, Asia or South America?

Or is that only reserved for Africans who you have all this hate for?

"everyone else shyts on FBA, why can't us Africans? You xenophobes hate us."

the thing is, we expect the Diaspora to support our just and righteous cause for reparations. not the white people. but when you actively seek to minimize and denounce our efforts, one can't help but take note of the cowardly blood running through the treacherous veins of your worthless black body. not surprising really, what the fruit of fleeing, sellout, scavengers bore.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call out your c00ns and “ex pimps” wouldn’t have to. Unless you come from a long line of c00ns...then carry on.:francis:

Most of my African immigrants friends were raised here as I was. We have a very strong identification with Black American culture as that is the culture we grew up in.

In the rare instances i have heard it, I shut down anti Black American talk with the quickness using facts and logic.

When people stay here long enough, you don’t even have to educate/reprimand them. Life has a way giving them nikka wake up calls. There certainly isn’t this large contingent of black immigrant c00ns as Pinky and the Brain would have you believe and they certainly aren’t organizing groups to hate on Black Americans.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"everyone else shyts on FBA, why can't us Africans? You xenophobes hate us."

the thing is, we expect the Diaspora to support our just and righteous cause for reparations. not the white people. but when you actively seek to minimize and denounce our efforts, one can't help but take note of the cowardly blood running through the treacherous veins of your worthless black body. not surprising really, what the fruit of fleeing, sellout, scavengers bore.

:heh:

You have a way with words. Your logic is completely off, but you have talent for writing.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Americans already lived in the Northeast before the Great Migration (like WEB Dubois).

Also you can’t compare moving from an entirely different continent to in country migration. If you so much better than black Americans why come to America?

In the words of Jay, make another Hov.

There were blacks in the North, but not in great numbers.

I also never said I was better. Just showing humans are the same. We decide to migrate based on needs and economic opportunities available.very few people ever want to leave the familiarity of home. Whether it’s region to region or country to country, its very similar.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There were blacks in the North, but not in great numbers.

I also never said I was better. Just showing humans are the same. We decide to migrate based on needs and economic opportunities available.very few people ever want to leave the familiarity of home. Whether it’s region to region or country to country, its very similar.
Black Americans did not decide shyt. That’s the difference. You all decided to run and go hide from your home country and not look back while abandoning your own people, family and communities that you left behind to fend for themselves, Africans and other immigrants made a choice to leave your lands to come to America. Those decisions were made for us and we still were able to fight oppression. The life that you lead is a sum total of your decisions. Live like a coward with no respect for yourself or ethnic territories; that’s why when you come over here, as Black Americans we decided not to show you respect bc by you stay trying to equate your experiences with ours, there is no comparison.

That’s the reason why you’ve been projecting for 8 hrs+, trying to justify the method, when all you did is further prove the reasons why there can’t be a merging of the minds. Your choices are based on individuality -free will, ours is based on collective action and the will to fight for what is rightfully ours and owed to us. Now here you are, using nothing but excuses for why, even though y’all had the historical advantage - you still can’t explain why there is a lack of progression in your own country from the supposed dominant black society in your continent. No one decides to up and leave a whole country unless there’s other factors- stop trying to compare moving from NY to NC, thinking it’s the same as leaving Lagos to LA. Foh.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Americans did not decide shyt. That’s the difference. You all decided to run and go hide from your home country and not look back while abandoning your own people, family and communities that you left behind to fend for themselves, Africans and other immigrants made a choice to leave your lands to come to America. Those decisions were made for us and we still were able to fight oppression. The life that you lead is a sum total of your decisions. Live like a coward with no respect for yourself or ethnic territories; that’s why when you come over here, as Black Americans we decided not to show you respect bc by you stay trying to equate your experiences with ours, there is no comparison.

That’s the reason why you’ve been projecting for 8 hrs+, trying to justify the method, when all you did is further prove the reasons why there can’t be a merging of the minds. Your choices are based on individuality -free will, ours is based on collective action and the will to fight for what is rightfully ours and owed to us. Now here you are, using nothing but excuses for why, even though y’all had the historical advantage - you still can’t explain why there is a lack of progression in your own country from the supposed dominant black society in your continent. No one decides to up and leave a whole country unless there’s other factors- stop trying to compare moving from NY to NC, thinking it’s the same as leaving Lagos to LA. Foh.

Im glad you decided to start replying to little old me.

So black people didn’t have free will to migrate en masse from the South to other regions? Word? :russ:

Blacks from the south saw few opportunities to provide for their families in the South so they went to the North where there were more opportunities for work in the factories.

They made the same decisions based on needs and opportunities like most immigrants make when migrating to the U.S.

But guess what? We don’t abandon our families. We send money back to build houses for our grand parents and provide school fees to educate our cousins so they can be self sustaining.

We provide much needed foreign investment dollars via foreign remittances.

So this whole “abandoning” narrative you are trying to push is false. It is based on your bias and sheer ignorance of the immigrant experience.

So like Bun B would say....”pick up a book you illiterate son of a bytch and step up your vocab”.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Stop. You can respect Black Americans and their contributions without kowtowing to these trash ass hashtag movements.

These hashtag movements have been mad disrespectful to black immigrant.

Let them take their medicine.

Stop what? I said what I said. I support AADOS cause to getting the reparations and restitutions that they are owed. If you have any knowledge of civil rights history, specifically 1950-1980, then you know that what's happening now isn't new. This issue between #ADOS, #FBA, and #DACS is not much different than the issues between the NAACP, CORE, SNCC, and SCLC. Who were all at each other's throat just before the March. I don't have a dog in that particular fight, so I don't get involved in it.

I won't go out of my way to disparage those groups either because if I do that, then I have to disparage the black immigrants who come here. Because they have said some foul shyt about and to AADOS. I have heard black immigrants from various backgrounds throughout the years talk shyt about them. So basically, "whoever has not sinned can cast the 1st stone". Slavery and colonialism are two sides of the same coin. They caused different issues and many disagreements among black people. But all those issues point back to the same root cause.

Frankly, all sides have displayed arrogance and ignorance to some degree or another. So, IMO, any of us getting on our moral high horse to speak down on someone else is basically missing the point altogether.

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is to all you fukking c00ns whether you are black americans or black foreigners...Y'all can't stop this current fight against the democrat party. :shaq:

I mean that D vs R crap the govt has used to deceive the black community for decades is getting played out and the gatekeepers are panicking right now. They scared as hell. :lupe:

We all know the republicans are fukking garbage but the democrats are gonna get this fukking work and they aint ready for this war. That's why they are spreading misinformation and censoring us.:to:

These useless fools are so confused right now and there is nothing loser trolling idiots like @Robbie3000 or any other time wasting b*stards gonna do about it but continue to cry like sissy bytches on tlr. :youngsabo:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Robbie3000 You aint gonna stop this WAR against the democrats. All the fukkING GARBAGE you posted today is COMPLETELY INEFFECTIVE. Black people are now waking up every fukking day and the D's you are so in love with are in DEEP TROUBLE right now. You know it and they have finally acknowledged this. :manny:

Don't be doing this stupid repetitive back and forth shyt with people getting lame gay ass orgasms :ahh: off this GOOFY NONSENSE.

We know what you are doing so STFU dude, YOU ARE A fukkING LOSER IN LIFE. fukk YOU AGAIN CORNY ASS MF. :umad:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
:what: Damn brehs why do you guys keep reporting me? Why can't we have a decent conversation without resorting to such tactics? @Barnett114 what gives fam?