MSNBC’S AM Joy “ADOS; FBA, And Reparations Are Used To Spread Disinformation”

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I got reported for hate speech when I didn't even say anything bad about black Africans.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
How I’m I getting dunked on when they are the ones running to mods trying to ban me from the thread? I’ve been reported 3 times already for making specific statements while other posters are making blanket attack posts about ALL Africans with no repercussions.

But to me the thread ain’t all that serious. Outside of y’all following Pinky and the Brain and never calling them out for their xenophobia, a lot of y’all are cool with me.

I hope you all return to your senses after this 2020 election and these nonsense hashtag movements promoting xenophobia have been put to bed.

We just agree to disagree I don't really got nothing against you and somewhat agree with after the election things kinda calming down.

I said earlier this year 2020 would be insufferable:francis:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
We just agree to disagree I don't really got nothing against you and somewhat agree with after the election things kinda calming down.

I said earlier this year 2020 would be insufferable:francis:
Why would you agree to disagree with some ni99a that opposes black Americans demanding tangibles for themselves? They have been nothing but enemies among us. Their arrogance won't allow them to stfu and stay out of our business, we don't tell them how to handle their domestic issues, they shouldn't speak on ours.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if dems keep losing things stay the same and/or potentially get more difficult for all minorities. i'm not looking at this through the lens of immigrants vs everyone else.

i want to see reps in some form or fashion. no way that happens with repubs controlling the presidency or any branch of congress.

so where does that leave this strategy? all i see when these topics come up is no tangible no vote. it's like people think dems have this locked or they don't understand how legislation works?
:mjgrin:sometimes you gotta look at shyt in fractals to see the bigger picture. so lets look at this through the lens of immigrants just this one time, especially the immigrants who the president of the free world openly declares as coming from "shythole countries". yeah, trump and team amerikkan white supremacy 100% hates my ADOS/FBA/Black American azz, but trump really really hates black immigrants. and whoever trump hates, team white amerikkkan supremacy falls right into lockstep with him:sas1:. now, if democrats perpetually keep losing politics and trump has already started building a physical wall against white messicans, then who already knows that theyre next up on trump's shytlist aka hitlist?:sas1:. see, these immigrant nikkas know they got a 2020 fight on their hands with trump and amerikkkan white supremacy and for once, that fight aint got shyt to do with ADOS/FBA!!:lolbron:so thats why a thread is made on here everyday by a non ADOS/FBA talmbout :damn:"ADOS is divisive." and :damn:"yeah, i know (all black)africa has over 3000 tribes and is ground zero for xenophobia, but why yall ADOS/FBA nikkas gotta be so tribal and make a distinct group that specifically distinguishes yourselves from us?":damn:"black is black, man":damn:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to this shyt on Tuesday smh.

That ugly gapped tooth stank p*ssy ho is gonna tighten up security for that trash. She'll be stuttering again like her lying ass did today. The bytch can't even read a fukking teleprompter right smh. :smh: :usure:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Even your leadership are a bunch of losers.

ADOS - A 44 year old failed politico living in her mothers basement. A “lawyer” with no real legal achievements to speak of.

FBA - An ex-pimp and jive ass hustler.

Call out your c00ns and “ex pimps” wouldn’t have to. Unless you come from a long line of c00ns...then carry on.:francis:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
My parents did what everyone except black Americans and native Americans did. See an opportunity in America and and move on it.

Matter of fact, they did what millions of black Americans did post slavery and that is migrate from the south to the Northeast, Mid West and West Coast.

Were your ancestors c00ns for migrating from the blackest region of the country to Lilly white north and Midwest?

Why didn’t they stay in the South and fix it?
Black Americans already lived in the Northeast before the Great Migration (like WEB Dubois).

Also you can’t compare moving from an entirely different continent to in country migration. If you so much better than black Americans why come to America?

In the words of Jay, make another Hov.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
That ugly gapped tooth stank p*ssy ho is gonna tighten up security for that trash. She'll be stuttering again like her lying ass did today. The bytch can't even read a fukking teleprompter right smh. :smh: :usure:
I ain't gonna be on no punisher shyt anyway :hubie:but if it's open forum and I get to speak :blessed::mjlit:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Imagine having a continent with all of the resources at your disposal needed to sustain the WORLD but still have your country be a sh1t hole while the leadership tools around in Lambos while you're shytting in a hole like a damned cat.

This is the irony of Africans hating on ados
They are mad ADOS are trying to hold our leaders accountable NOW to get what’s deserved
So our descendants don’t have to flee to foreign countries for better opportunities like their parents and grandparents did :dead:

ADOS have been willing to DIE for what we believe in while staying in our country fighting for our rights for hundreds of years
These immigrants literally gave up and fled instead of putting in that kind of work. We have to fight now so the situation doesn’t get that dire for ADOS in the future

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Black Americans already lived in the Northeast before the Great Migration (like WEB Dubois).

Also you can’t compare moving from an entirely different continent to in country migration. If you so much better than black Americans why come to America?

In the words of Jay, make another Hov.

Yea that comparison was dumb as hell
Blacks migrated to the north because that’s where the city centers.....with jobs are at :snoop:
Every country with a population boom as seen the same phenomenon (China, India, NIGERIA)
Ppl moving from agricultural centers to urban areas

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
:mjlit:i think you do understand this strategy perfectly well. flesh your post all the way out and explain to everyone reading what the natural progression of things are going to be. :lupe:what will the fate of immigrants be if "dems perpetually lose the presidency" :patrice:

And this is what it all comes down too but they think we too dumb to see it:wow: