Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I asked you nicely to post all the threads I made in the last week that was supposedly "troll" threads as you and Meach likes to say. I posted a link for the recent threads made by me. You didn't do so which I assume is because it'd be an impossible task to find a bunch of threads made within the last week "every" day like Meach accuses me.

Y'all don't recognize a true poser :to:

Shots Fired :shaq:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I posted the quote, laughed about it because obviously it was stupid but here you go on some "someone disagrees with Sony they're biased" spin. Of course you'll resort to this stupid rhetoric of defending clearly clickbait writing.

Every day??
http://www.thecoli.com/search/member?user_id=1502&content=thread

Show me the threads I made EVERY day. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me Meach. I posted the link for you. Do us all a favor and prove to the coli that I make terrible threads every day on the coli.
The ball is in your court. I can bet you that you WONT' find threads made by me every day. I guarantee you that.

I made a thread about the best buy deal, putting you on game so y'all can make a come up and this is the thanks I get?? I made at thread about the target trade in deal and this is the thanks I get? :to: Y'all foul.

Not defending anything, but if your so strongly against clickbait articles then why don't you speak out about the dozens of articles posted here weakly?

And I never said you made threads daily. I said your here fukking up conversations with stan shyt everyday

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not defending anything, but if your so strongly against clickbait articles then why don't you speak out about the dozens of articles posted here weakly?

And I never said you made threads daily. I said your here fukking up conversations with stan shyt everyday
I don't be fukking up convo's. It seems like if I enter a convo with an opposing view, it gets labeled as "stannary" by you :pachaha:. Like for instance someone can enter a thread about the kinect and if someone says something to the effect of them thinking the kinect was a waste of time and resources on the development of Xbox One, y'all automatically say they're hating and they don't know wtf they talking about etc etc.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you told me to be a "good boy" and search for whatever thread :stopitslime:

I'm not responding to that shyt. I didn't even make a claim about how many troll threads whoever makes
Well you were a good boy and posted that Metro thread I made :pachaha: I just wanted you to do me a favor. No need to use the stopitslime smiley on me breh :whoa:. Why so hostile?? if your PC catches a virus or malware, who you gonna PM for the links breh?? Think about it :pachaha:.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
So you split the forum? Meh, I don't know if that was the best idea. I thought it worked very well together, with the main (well, only) issue being the console wars BS. But that will die down. shyt like that always does. Just look at Google vs. Apple. shyt was horrible for months. Now? You get a thread here and there by the same couple clowns, and that's it.

Problem here is Court will never stop fueling the fire. The step is obvious, but ppl just refuse to take it: Stop. Feeding. The. Troll. One of The Coli's best features is the Ignore Feature. I haven't seen a Court post/thread in forever. Ppl like to say he's funny, or brings comedy to the forum, but that's nonsense. 99% of his posts are garbage in some form. Stop acknowledging the garbage (Literally. Don't post, hell, don't even click the threads), and he'll lose the motivation to keep posting it.

Anyways, in the long run, maybe this format will work, maybe it won't. I for one am not too keen in the idea, and will be curious to see the outcome. I know I probably won't be spending too much time over in The theatre though.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
So what exactly is wrong with this split? The Arcadium is going to die because of it?

Nothing breh people just use to one way.

I like it not just for me but people who didn't like coming to the arcadium because of all the gaming and tech discussions.

I don't see the problem at all :ehh: someone in here complained about all gaming discussions being on page one already :russ:

Wtf ain't no body posting day in and out in a chromecaster thread :dahell:

Let the rest of the coli grow and cook yall will be OK.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
someone ban this fakkit PS4, I get tagged from him 4 times a day, then when you respond he cries like a bytch....yo dude you are seriously mental..you have no wife or gf...you are just weird as fuk
:laff: Say bruh... why you always coming into threads so damn furious for :lolbron:
You seem like you hurt bruh
nikka even said "You ain't got no wife or gf" :deadmanny:

Why would that matter furious one? This is the type of shyt I be talkin about tho
nikkaz get furious, then they wanna attempt personal attacks :mjlol:
Not even Clifton Powell could make this up!
I don't be fukking up convo's. It seems like if I enter a convo with an opposing view, it gets labeled as "stannary" by you :pachaha:. Like for instance someone can enter a thread about the kinect and if someone says something to the effect of them thinking the kinect was a waste of time and resources on the development of Xbox One, y'all automatically say they're hating and they don't know wtf they talking about etc etc.
As opposed to Courtdog right :camby:
And the difference, I can and do create my own threads. What happens bruh
Real talk, drop the steez for one post. What happens?
So then, how could I be the "main" culprit if I'm the biggest victim of this nonsense?
Nobody is victimized :mjlol: more than I am on a daily basis around this bytch
That's why my oppressors can't keep my name out there mouths, it's why they want me to be the fall guy
Plus my views on racial injustices.. this site hellbent on hiding anything of that nature
Only a matter of time before Neogaf I mean Thecoli starts having purple themes n shyt

Status
Not open for further replies.