Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cook

Banned
Daps
I pointed this out a few pages back..

when I first got in this thread (it was already on page 10 or some shyt.. not even a new thread) it was LAND SLIDE 50 NO's to 20 YES'S and then I leave for awhile come back its on page 18 and its 62 YES'S to 61 NO'S :wtf: I look at the names in the list and hardly recognize ANY out of 62 :usure:

Ive been using the internet since AOL 1.0 days, I know what to think of this poll :camby:

It was never 50-20. Stop lying. I watched the poll basically all day.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It was never 50-20. Stop lying. I watched the poll basically all day.

I swear to god, on my mom it was around 51 to 24 when I first voted, the Yes was not above 25 I can tell you that and the No was over 50

edit: thats why I was giving all those :heh: type responses in the beginning, with it being such a land slide I didnt think it would pass at all

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
bagdad-bob.gif

Brehs

cook

Banned
Daps
I swear to god, on my mom it was around 51 to 24 when I first voted, the Yes was not above 25 I can tell you that and the No was over 50

I could probably sift through the database to prove you wrong with actual facts about who voted and when but I really don't have time to do that today

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I could probably sift through the database to prove you wrong with actual facts about who voted and when but I really don't have time to do that today

When you do find the time you'll see that im right :ufdup:

edit:

:what: no it wouldn't are u not looking at the votes? this has been brought up before here and anyone is who a regular here disagrees . Only thing this section needs is those pinned threads back out instead of in one thread

page 6 or so.. @GzUpHoEzDwN starts complaining about the land slide of the votes being No and its all because of the gamers voting no :heh:

im not making this up @cook :ufdup:

You my boy, blue. But I aint exaggerating that 50-20 shyt, it was pretty close to that ratio, ill give you at least 40-20

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.