Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Can't believe @Liquid is in here pretending court is the only one making Stan thread, after not only condoning but promoting plenty of Stan threads himself.

Sometimes I wonder if y'all dudes are just pretending or if you truly believe this shyt y'all be posting.
What is your reading comprehension level these days?

Sugar

Banned
Daps
22 pages :wow:

Dont got enough time to read it all. So what's going down?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What is your reading comprehension level these days?

I can read. And I can see that there is only one court, yet there's at least 4 or 5 versions of him on the ps4 side. Yet when topics like this come up, people like you like to pretend court is the only one doing it.

Just the other week when the kinect was dropped the two threads were merged, the mod that merged them chose to keep the "larrybox fails......" title, instead of the more reasonable informative one.

Yesterday @fatboi makes a thread about new driveclub info, but he makes the title and OP content about forza.

Yet you all pretend none of this is happening and its just court running around fukking up the board.

As I said I wonder if y'all are really this blinded by stannary or if your just joking. shyts almost unbelievable at this point.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe @Liquid is in here pretending court is the only one making Stan thread, after not only condoning but promoting plenty of Stan threads himself.

Sometimes I wonder if y'all dudes are just pretending or if you truly believe this shyt y'all be posting.
There's two threads on the front page by YOU titled "You ps4 fags are fakkits" and some other shyt. :stopitslime: Get all the way the fukk outta here. :camby:

I can read. And I can see that there is only one court, yet there's at least 4 or 5 versions of him on the ps4 side. Yet when topics like this come up, people like you like to pretend court is the only one doing it.

Just the other week when the kinect was dropped the two threads were merged, the mod that merged them chose to keep the "larrybox fails......" title, instead of the more reasonable informative one.

Yesterday @fatboi makes a thread about new driveclub info, but he makes the title and OP content about forza.

Yet you all pretend none of this is happening and its just court running around fukking up the board.

As I said I wonder if y'all are really this blinded by stannary or if your just joking. shyts almost unbelievable at this point.
The title was jesting at what the IGN previewer Ryan said(A guy working in the Xbox IGN team). You obviously can't read because in that thread nobody shytted on Forza or Xbox. Take your crying ass to slumz.boxden.com. There's way more xbots like you over there :stopitslime:. You always the main one complaining about someone else doing something and you be right smack dab in the middle of it on some ":sadcam: But they was doing it too!!" :camby: You already know the deal round' these parts partner. You acting like you new to this shyt. Sit yo ass down somewhere.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Just the other week when the kinect was dropped the two threads were merged, the mod that merged them chose to keep the "larrybox fails......" Title instead of the more reasonable informative one.

I never said he was the only one. He IS the main one though

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Obviously not if we have mods purposely promoting Stan threads.
Yeah, keep spinning the issue here breh. The previously mentioned poster has NINE threads in the first 2 pages...and this has been a common theme in the arcadium for over a YEAR.

I don't care either way anymore. I'll help out if @cook wants me to, but being a mod in the arcadium is something I've wanted out of for a little while now tbh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There's two threads on the front page by YOU titled "You ps4 fags are fakkits" and some other shyt. :stopitslime: Get all the way the fukk outta here. :camby:
I said court isn't the only one. I never tried to exclude myself from the fukkery. And this is exactly what I mean about y'all acting stupid on purpose. You know damn well the only reason that thread was on the first page was because YOU upped it from over a year ago, so why bring it up?

Nothing but spinless lies come from you.

The title was jesting at what the IGN previewer Ryan said(A guy working in the Xbox IGN team). You obviously can't read because in that thread nobody shytted on Forza or Xbox. Take your crying ass to slumz.boxden.com. There's way more xbots like you over there :stopitslime:.

Who said anything about shytting on forza? I said your thread was fanboy trash cause you were more concerned with forza and trying to paint the guy as biased, then you were with actually talking about the game in question.

This is exactly why people who aren't interested in Stan wars quit coming in the threads. You can't get good info/conversation at all without someone coming in with some Stan shyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, keep spinning the issue here breh. The previously mentioned poster has NINE threads in the first 2 pages...and this has been a common theme in the arcadium for over a YEAR.

I don't care either way anymore. I'll help out if @cook wants me to, but being a mod in the arcadium is something I've wanted out of for a little while now tbh.

As I said y'all like to pretend to be stupid just to prove a point. You know damn well those threads were upped by fatboi. So why sit here and pretend he just recently made those threads. I ca go through almost anyone's history here and find a bunch of threads, then up them and pretend they are cluttering the board.

The dishonesty with you dudes is astonishing at times :wow:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
As I said y'all like to pretend to be stupid just to prove a point. You know damn well those threads were upped by fatboi. So why sit here and pretend he just recently made those threads. I ca go through almost anyone's history here and find a bunch of threads, then up them and pretend they are cluttering the board.

Fatboi does not do that 24/7/365...stop playing dumb Meach

Fatboi trolls as well...no denying that. I am not against trolling either...I think its healthy for the forum TO A POINT...which only one IMO has crossed the line.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said court isn't the only one. I never tried to exclude myself from the fukkery. And this is exactly what I mean about y'all acting stupid on purpose. You know damn well the only reason that thread was on the first page was because YOU upped it from over a year ago, so why bring it up?

Nothing but spinless lies come from you.

Who said anything about shytting on forza? I said your thread was fanboy trash cause you were more concerned with forza and trying to paint the guy as biased, then you were with actually talking about the game in question.

This is exactly why people who aren't interested in Stan wars quit coming in the threads. You can't get good info/conversation at all without someone coming in with some Stan shyt
The guy IS BIASED!! Did you even read the fukking quote idiot?? The shyt was a laughing stock over on other forums. I read the shyt first thinking it was fake but then realized someone actually uttered it for a Sony game as a journalist. shyt was embarrassing.

it's on the front page because YOU bumped it after it was dead for almost a year :what:
Don't quote me :birdman:
I bumped it because Meach acts like a new orleans saint and I liked to remind him of his stupidity from time to time that he tried to not be cognizant of. Now scram.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:childplease: Yea because I'm on here 24/7 bumping threads, upping troll threads etc. This might be my first time EVER bumping an old thread. You just as worse as @AkaDemiK moist ass always acting like everybody else is on some "cornball" shyt while he doesn't even see the speck of sawdust in his own fukkin eyes. You and @daze23 are the main cats acting like everybody else is crazy except y'all. You dudes should have y'all own subforum jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.