Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
We have a solid fighting game community it seems yet I see no threads on any tournaments that go on outside of Evo despite this happening year round. There should also be tournaments hosted here with prizes that will attract people and get activity going, not just for fighting games but in general.

There should be more game tournaments on here, but dudes on :hamster: couldn't even get COD Team Deathmatches going

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
:lawd:

what other ideas do you have? :leon:

I like you....pause. Good ideas fam. I would love to see "Get Better At *inster game*" Threads...dope idea. I could def help a lot of nikkas here with certain games (halo/2k) and I know I could learn a lot from some cats on here with specific games (SF/KI). We just need to kill this troll shyt to a certain extent and become more active with having real gaming discussions, tutorials and socializing.

salute

There could be a game pickup thread where people post that they're looking for whoever to party up with. For example I still play gears of war 3, I play alone for the most part, if I want to find some people on here that thread is the perfect spot to say "Looking for 4 to play gears of war 3 ranked TDM or whatever". This can apply to any multiplayer game. People need someone to play titanfall? Bump that thread looking for someone.

There can be threads on how to set up GGPO or emulators to play online with each other. A lot of people have PC's and they don't require much to run an emulator.

I'm not going to tell people to go buy something but I'm sure if people knew about capture cards and knew how quick and easy it was to upload to YouTube and share their gameplay there would be more activity.

Discussions on different aspects on certain games, like for FPS games there's always overhead map layouts (some just got released for titanfall) people could be discussing why those spots are good and what not.

I suppose I could start posting articles from game informer but I don't know legality and all that stuff.

Tighter moderation will help cut the bullshyt but won't help it grow.

That's all I can think for now. This was a bit last minute and mostly just observations. The biggest issues I see are no in depth discussion explaining anything. shyt needs to be explained otherwise it will overwhelm people. It might seem like too much to make these kinds of moves but that's what needs to happen otherwise it's just going to be a casual gaming forum and we all know casual gaming really has no depth outside of the bullshyt we see on the surface.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
There should be more game tournaments on here, but dudes on :hamster: couldn't even get COD Team Deathmatches going

Did anyone ever find out why no one could link up?

So where do we post about tv movies via consoles and phones? Its allentertainment should be in one forum

Should be posted in the Theater, most people have gaming consoles and phones and all they do is watch shyt on it, that don't change the fact that it's a movie/show and can be discussed with others who've seen it on different platforms

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Didn't get a chance to vote on this, unfortunately. Hate the split, doesn't make sense to me. Arcadium won't survive on video games alone.

Console wars are stupid, but they're easy to ignore....we ain't need to split the forum in half because of it :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
OP who started all this has "Allhiphopbaby" under his s/n. This seems like an intentional sabotage job; we might have a sleeper cell here, brehs. I think this may be bigger than any of us could ever imagine. :ohhh:

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
OP who started all this has "Allhiphopbaby" under his s/n. This seems like an intentional sabotage job; we might have a sleeper cell here, brehs. I think this may be bigger than any of us could ever imagine. :ohhh:

On some Hydra shyt :merchant:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
There could be a game pickup thread where people post that they're looking for whoever to party up with. For example I still play gears of war 3, I play alone for the most part, if I want to find some people on here that thread is the perfect spot to say "Looking for 4 to play gears of war 3 ranked TDM or whatever". This can apply to any multiplayer game. People need someone to play titanfall? Bump that thread looking for someone.

There can be threads on how to set up GGPO or emulators to play online with each other. A lot of people have PC's and they don't require much to run an emulator.

I'm not going to tell people to go buy something but I'm sure if people knew about capture cards and knew how quick and easy it was to upload to YouTube and share their gameplay there would be more activity.

Discussions on different aspects on certain games, like for FPS games there's always overhead map layouts (some just got released for titanfall) people could be discussing why those spots are good and what not.

I suppose I could start posting articles from game informer but I don't know legality and all that stuff.

Tighter moderation will help cut the bullshyt but won't help it grow.

That's all I can think for now. This was a bit last minute and mostly just observations. The biggest issues I see are no in depth discussion explaining anything. shyt needs to be explained otherwise it will overwhelm people. It might seem like too much to make these kinds of moves but that's what needs to happen otherwise it's just going to be a casual gaming forum and we all know casual gaming really has no depth outside of the bullshyt we see on the surface.

There is a pick up thread breh but folks act silly like they don't know how to use it :russ:

What's so hard about taking a pic of an product you bought.

Then letting folks know if it's worth it or not :dahell:

Court dog even tried.to.troll that thread :snoop:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/recent-pick-ups-arcadium-edition.202066/

Status
Not open for further replies.