Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How?

Are u missing anything?

A guy like me who lurks/posts mostly at work can't spend a lot of time switching between forums to see which one may have a new thread I'm interested in because I have shyt to do at work so having every topic I like in 1 forum was more convenient and created less chance I would miss out on a good thread. Now I have to pick which forum I'm going to be checking for in a given day so I may miss some gaming news if I decide to deal with the theater or movie/TV news if I'm in the arcadium. I think a lot of people who were against the split have the same issue.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
How?

Are u missing anything?
I don't think you realize that the forum was split and the majority of the people who post here are against it.

No offense to anyone that wanted the split, but its like me having input on what happens in "The Booth". I hardly ever visit out there...my vote should not count. You had maybe 5-6 regulars on here that really wanted it...the rest did not. The poll closing that quickly (after NO being in the lead for the majority of the time it was open) is ridiculous.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you realize that the forum was split and the majority of the people who post here are against it.

No offense to anyone that wanted the split, but its like me having input on what happens in "The Booth". I hardly ever visit out there...my vote should not count. You had maybe 5-6 regulars on here that really wanted it...the rest did not. The poll closing that quickly (after NO being in the lead for the majority of the time it was open) is ridiculous.

You have got to be kidding me breh u have to got to be.

It's not that serious it's freaking better.

What's so hard about clicking on the theater and getting your fix.?

Then going to the arcadium to catch up on gaming.

Have more than one damm tab open.
Yall acting like babies for real.

It's efficient this way goodness man.

The change isn't even that big!!!!!

I'll take your booth reference and do u one better.

What if the battle zone didn't exist that shyt would be a mess.

Look people didn't like coming to the arcadium for films because of gaming and tech.

Now they can feel free it can't kill u that much man come on be reasonable.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

Look people didn't like coming to the arcadium for films because of gaming and tech.

or what if the tunnel wasn't a sub-forum? it would be threads about beats and beat tourneys everywhere mixed with regular threads about rap music...nikkas would lose their minds over that. Imagine the TSC not being a sub-forum? I don't watch wrestling...it would annoy the fukk out of me to see all those wrestling related threads and back n forth bickering between stans...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
or what if the tunnel wasn't a sub-forum? it would be threads about beats and beat tourneys everywhere mixed with regular threads about rap music...nikkas would lose their minds over that. Imagine the TSC not being a sub-forum? I don't watch wrestling...it would annoy the fukk out of me to see all those wrestling relate dthreads and back n forth bickering between stans...
You have got to be kidding me breh u have to got to be.

It's not that serious it's freaking better.

What's so hard about clicking on the theater and getting your fix.?

Then going to the arcadium to catch up on gaming.

Have more than one damm tab open.
Yall acting like babies for real.

It's efficient this way goodness man.

The change isn't even that big!!!!!

Now they can feel free it can't kill u that much man come on be reasonable.

But I thought we werent comparing The Theatre to sub forums because its own forum :youngsabo:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

close a poll early when it's only 1 vote ahead, brehs

I pointed this out a few pages back..

when I first got in this thread (it was already on page 10 or some shyt.. not even a new thread) it was LAND SLIDE 50 NO's to 20 YES'S and then I leave for awhile come back its on page 18 and its 62 YES'S to 61 NO'S :wtf: I look at the names in the list and hardly recognize ANY out of 62 :usure:

Ive been using the internet since AOL 1.0 days, I know what to think of this poll :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.