Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Fatboi does not do that 24/7/365...stop playing dumb Meach

Fatboi trolls as well...no denying that. I am not against trolling either...I think its healthy for the forum TO A POINT...which only one IMO has crossed the line.
He's here doing it EVERY DAY just like the rest of us. He'll court spends less time here than a lot of us.

The guy IS BIASED!! Did you even read the fukking quote idiot?? The shyt was a laughing stock over on other forums. I read the shyt first thinking it was fake but then realized someone actually uttered it for a Sony game as a journalist. shyt was embarrassing.

Don't quote me :birdman:
I bumped it because Meach acts like a new orleans saint and I liked to remind him of his stupidity from time to time that he tried to not be cognizant of. Now scram.
Yup, anyone who disagrees with the Sony Stan narrative is biased, and should be talked about more than the actual game

:childplease: Yea because I'm on here 24/7 bumping threads, upping troll threads etc. This might be my first time EVER bumping an old thread. You just as worse as @AkaDemiK moist ass always acting like everybody else is on some "cornball" shyt while he doesn't even see the speck of sawdust in his own fukkin eyes. You and @daze23 are the main cats acting like everybody else is crazy except y'all. You dudes should have y'all own subforum jesus.
Only reason your so upset and defensive is because you know what I'm saying is true.

Don't deny it, just do better :manny:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
and to the other fukk nikkas on here always quick to try and point at me, PLEASE show me the "bunch of troll threads" i be making.

1. Metro 2033/Last Light "Redux" 1080p 60fps PS4, 900p 6fps XB1
    The two Metro titles will be sold individually as downloads for $24.99 each, and Deep Silver will release them bundled on disc for $49.99. Expect the...
    Thread by: Fatboi1, Yesterday at 2:12 PM, 11 replies, in forum: The Arcadium

could have posted in my thread:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/metro-redux-announcement-trailer.216180/

but you chose to make your own thread... highlighting the resolution difference between the ps4 and x1. you'll notice that thread title says the x1 version will be "6fps". before it also said "90p". your zero key must be broken, because that's not a troll thread :skip:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's here doing it EVERY DAY just like the rest of us. He'll court spends less time here than a lot of us.

Yup, anyone who disagrees with the Sony Stan narrative is biased, and should be talked about more than the actual game

Only reason your so upset and defensive is because you know what I'm saying is true.

Don't deny it, just do better :manny:

I posted the quote, laughed about it because obviously it was stupid but here you go on some "someone disagrees with Sony they're biased" spin. Of course you'll resort to this stupid rhetoric of defending clearly clickbait writing.

Every day??
http://www.thecoli.com/search/member?user_id=1502&content=thread

Show me the threads I made EVERY day. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me Meach. I posted the link for you. Do us all a favor and prove to the coli that I make terrible threads every day on the coli.
The ball is in your court. I can bet you that you WONT' find threads made by me every day. I guarantee you that.

I made a thread about the best buy deal, putting you on game so y'all can make a come up and this is the thanks I get?? I made at thread about the target trade in deal and this is the thanks I get? :to: Y'all foul.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
could have posted in my thread:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/metro-redux-announcement-trailer.216180/

but you chose to make your own thread... highlighting the resolution difference between the ps4 and x1. you'll notice that thread title says the x1 version will be "6fps". before it also said "90p". your zero key must be broken, because that's not a troll thread :skip:
I already said that was a troll thread. Even then I posted the link so someone could read for themselves.

Now be a good boy and find me the bulk of other troll threads I've made within the last week. The link is posted above. Be a good boy and show us how much of a great standing poster you are. Post the target thread, post the mario kart 8 review thread or the Gears of War Xbox One thread for us. You WON'T do that because your slithering snake ass only focus on the negative. Am I wrong? That's ALL you do on here. You constantly patrol threads and stay making judgement calls on posters who make Sony threads but you hardly seem to be around when the trash is coming from Xbots. Once in a blue moon you'll post some cool shyt but idk, you seem to be oblivious to the trolling xbots do.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
VJOyBn.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@cook you have to be a smart man to run your business right?
So you have to be paying attention. You'd be a fool not too :manny:
So then, pay attention...
Yeah, keep spinning the issue here breh. The previously mentioned poster has NINE threads in the first 2 pages...and this has been a common theme in the arcadium for over a YEAR.

I don't care either way anymore. I'll help out if @cook wants me to, but being a mod in the arcadium is something I've wanted out of for a little while now tbh.
You sound like this mythical job is becoming too much for you bruh. Lets see..
As I said y'all like to pretend to be stupid just to prove a point. You know damn well those threads were upped by fatboi. So why sit here and pretend he just recently made those threads. I ca go through almost anyone's history here and find a bunch of threads, then up them and pretend they are cluttering the board.

The dishonesty with you dudes is astonishing at times :wow:
The bytchass'dness displayed by these dudes is :mindblown:
Fatboi does not do that 24/7/365...stop playing dumb Meach

Fatboi trolls as well...no denying that. I am not against trolling either...I think its healthy for the forum TO A POINT...which only one IMO has crossed the line.
So after being called out for lying, he goes "Uh.. he doesn't do that all the time meach!!!"

Cook, you should have peeped how Liquid has a bias. Because in both cases (Me and Meach) he says we upped threads, or had troll threads/etc. Putting blame on ME and HIM because Fatboi upped threads
Its almost like this was planned, and they figured you dont' give a shyt so they could put that over on you :laff:

Do I really have 9 threads up at a time? fukk all that, This fakkit said I crossed a line?
Please go look at my posting history. I use creative names for my threads, but the names apply to the topics
And each thread is about videogaming topics. Has the info for us to discuss.. for us to learn

These dudes keep saying (even meach) that there is 4/5 other Courtdogs? There is NO OTHER COURTDOG
They don't post gaming news. Every once in a while, but usually not really.
And for some reason, nobody wants to comment on how My threads go unmoderated which perpetuates the insanity because they all know Courtdog threads are the places they can fukk up the most and not answer to anyone for it

Now, since I'm obviously the issue. How about everyone keep my name out there mouth
Let dis nikka die off, disappear. Get on with your lives. Word to Clifton Powell
@posterchild336 :russ:

cook

Banned
Daps

So after being called out for lying, he goes "Uh.. he doesn't do that all the time meach!!!"

Cook, you should have peeped how Liquid has a bias. Because in both cases (Me and Meach) he says we upped threads, or had troll threads/etc. Putting blame on ME and HIM because Fatboi upped threads
Its almost like this was planned, and they figured you dont' give a shyt so they could put that over on you :laff:

Do I really have 9 threads up at a time? fukk all that, This fakkit said I crossed a line?
Please go look at my posting history. I use creative names for my threads, but the names apply to the topics
And each thread is about videogaming topics. Has the info for us to discuss.. for us to learn

These dudes keep saying (even meach) that there is 4/5 other Courtdogs? There is NO OTHER COURTDOG
And for some reason, nobody wants to comment on how My threads go unmoderated which perpetuates the insanity because they all know Courtdog threads are the places they can fukk up the most and not answer to anyone for it

Now, since I'm obviously the issue. How about everyone keep my name out there mouth
Let dis nikka die off, disappear. Get on with your lives. Word to Clifton Powell

im gonna be honest here, i dont have time to read that today. if you can sum it up that would be great

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I posted the quote, laughed about it because obviously it was stupid but here you go on some "someone disagrees with Sony they're biased" spin. Of course you'll resort to this stupid rhetoric of defending clearly clickbait writing.

Every day??
http://www.thecoli.com/search/member?user_id=1502&content=thread

Thats funny, cuz I'm actually talented with this shyt. And my obvious click baiting threads has all you dudes acting like as Liquid put it... the main one :laff:
How can I be the main one when I'm outnumbered 65-1 :stopitslime:
I'm just the best at it :umad:

The majority of my threads are not bait threads, but that doesn't stop YOU and your crew from bombarding it
And basically talking about me in every thread/post. Dozens of posters at a time
This doesn't need to be explained tho, you nikkaz is just pussified like that :manny:

Double Standards is a childish trait ladies
im gonna be honest here, i dont have time to read that today. if you can sum it up that would be great

Last edited:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

someone ban this fakkit PS4, I get tagged from him 4 times a day, then when you respond he cries like a bytch....yo dude you are seriously mental..you have no wife or gf...you are just weird as fuk

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what was I supposed to respond to? :heh:
I asked you nicely to post all the threads I made in the last week that was supposedly "troll" threads as you and Meach likes to say. I posted a link for the recent threads made by me. You didn't do so which I assume is because it'd be an impossible task to find a bunch of threads made within the last week "every" day like Meach accuses me.

Y'all don't recognize a true poster :to:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats funny, cuz I'm actually talented with this shyt. And my obvious click baiting threads has all you dudes acting like as Liquid put it... the main one :laff:
No, I'm just the best at it :umad:

The majority of my threads are not bait threads, but that doesn't stop YOU and your crew from bombarding it
And basically talking about me in every thread/post. Dozens of posters at a time
This doesn't need to be explained tho, you nikkaz is just pussified like that :manny:

Double Standards is a childish trait ladies
I wasn't talmbout you breh.
5Bl5MOf.png
wit yo back to school shoppin t-shirt you wearing. :laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.