Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Nothing breh people just use to one way.

I like it not just for me but people who didn't like coming to the arcadium because of all the gaming and tech discussions.

I don't see the problem at all :ehh: someone in here complained about all gaming discussions being on page one already :russ:

Wtf ain't no body posting day in and out in a chromecaster thread :dahell:

Let the rest of the coli grow and cook yall will be OK.

I like the split. I think the movie/tv show side of things is big enough to hold their own.

The Arcadium won't die if people step it up. Console stan/troll threads shouldn't be a reason why the place is active. It makes the section no better than TLR.

There should be threads about tech demos and what new advancements on the PC side of things.

We have a solid fighting game community it seems yet I see no threads on any tournaments that go on outside of Evo despite this happening year round. There should also be tournaments hosted here with prizes that will attract people and get activity going, not just for fighting games but in general.

I don't know if it's legal to spotlight on this forum but there are major advances in the emulation side of things that allows people to play games online with each other that you never thought possible. That can increase activity.

I see no talk of any trends that go on in the gaming world outside of the troll bullshyt and "how games was better back in the day". I seen an article in the recent game informer about games being more realistic in terms of the main character having shyt like cancer or something which was a different thing to look at.

There's a lot more in the gaming industry than what is posted.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: Say bruh... why you always coming into threads so damn furious for :lolbron:
You seem like you hurt bruh
nikka even said "You ain't got no wife or gf" :deadmanny:

Why would that matter furious one? This is the type of shyt I be talkin about tho
nikkaz get furious, then they wanna attempt personal attacks :mjlol:
Not even Clifton Powell could make this up!

As opposed to Courtdog right :camby:
And the difference, I can and do create my own threads. What happens bruh
Real talk, drop the steez for one post. What happens?
So then, how could I be the "main" culprit if I'm the biggest victim of this nonsense?
Nobody is victimized :mjlol: more than I am on a daily basis around this bytch
That's why my oppressors can't keep my name out there mouths, it's why they want me to be the fall guy
Plus my views on racial injustices.. this site hellbent on hiding anything of that nature
Only a matter of time before Neogaf I mean Thecoli starts having purple themes n shyt

And yet another solid gaming post.. Just a matter of time when the Coli won't have to see your struggle posts my friend

cook

Banned
Daps
I like the split. I think the movie/tv show side of things is big enough to hold their own.

The Arcadium won't die if people step it up. Console stan/troll threads shouldn't be a reason why the place is active. It makes the section no better than TLR.

There should be threads about tech demos and what new advancements on the PC side of things.

We have a solid fighting game community it seems yet I see no threads on any tournaments that go on outside of Evo despite this happening year round. There should also be tournaments hosted here with prizes that will attract people and get activity going, not just for fighting games but in general.

I don't know if it's legal to spotlight on this forum but there are major advances in the emulation side of things that allows people to play games online with each other that you never thought possible. That can increase activity.

I see no talk of any trends that go on in the gaming world outside of the troll bullshyt and "how games was better back in the day". I seen an article in the recent game informer about games being more realistic in terms of the main character having shut like cancer or something which was a different thing to look at.

:wow: you see it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You don't have a wife or gf friend :sadbron:
:umad:
:wow: you see it
If you actually looked into a Courtdog thread, all the shyt dude talked about is in my threads
They just get derailed. What you don't see is this place will never stabilize because the way info is brought here
On Neogaf, the most popular gaming website on the net. If you mention the name Xbox too many times you get banned

Comprehend this for a moment... You can't say too much about Xbox, can't say anything about fags or you :camby:

You can say sony and ****** all day long tho.

Over here, you say Xbox, and the results are similar. My threads are the proof
You should actually look IN ONE sometime. Has nothing but Tech info
That gets debated, and nikkaz then get too emotional to read/learn because they'd rather be STANS only. Your fault, your site. I'm logging off now :mj:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

I see no talk of any trends that go on in the gaming world outside of the troll bullshyt and "how games was better back in the day". I seen an article in the recent game informer about games being more realistic in terms of the main character having shyt like cancer or something which was a different thing to look at.

Those threads be getting made. They just get buried on page 6 and when people come to The Arcadium to look for new gaming news they cant find them because of all the tv/movie threads.

It scares off new people coming to the coli looking for gaming news :troll:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Those threads be getting made. They just get buried on page 6 and when people come to The Arcadium to look for new gaming news they cant find them because of all the tv/movie threads.

It scares off new people coming to the coli looking for gaming news :troll:

Nah.

I see troll threads, I see threads comparing the specs between games of different consoles (who gives a fukk? Really.) where they don't really seem to discuss the game itself. Who gives a fukk how much money playstation or Microsoft makes? :mindblown:

I don't see why the PSN ID thread isn't stickied. I don't see why the Xbox gamertag thread isn't stickied. No steam ID thread stickied. You could merge those threads all into one central list.

When was the last time a tournament happened on here?

No one is sharing gameplays (I'm guilty of that too). No one is dropping gems on how to get better at popular games despite a good majority here seem to be so good at them :mjpls:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Nothing was getting buried, but I've explained several times that court dog needed to be limited.

Nobody wanted to listen and in turn he is the main culprit for turning people away from the forum and wanting this section (which is unnecessary)

I can't put sole blame on him when opposing posters constantly antagonize his antics. He has been beastin lately, yes, but prior to that he was AWOL for about 2 weeks. And just like every other time he goes missing, the same group of posters @ him trying to provoke a stan rebuttal. When he shows up its "lol didnt read" and "ps4/court is ruining the forum.":aicmon: It's a tired cycle I'm sure you've noticed. When you look at the other side of the fence you see its just as bad. Fatboi and his thread necromancy is just as much to blame, if not more, for the recent shyt show that probably lead to this thread. Regardless, one or two posters isn't ruining the section. The culture needs an adjustment. We're too focused rubbing news in eachothers faces and trynna one-up the opposing fanbase to the point where legit threads get ruined daily. Jacking directly from neogaf doesn't help either.

I'm interested to see how this turns out, though. Who knows, an overabundance of stannery on the first page without tv/movie discussions diluting them may have some posters reflect on themselves and tone it down. Traffic might slow a bit, but quality discussions might increase :ehh:

cook

Banned
Daps

Nah.

I see troll threads, I see threads comparing the specs between games of different consoles (who gives a fukk? Really.) where they don't really seem to discuss the game itself. Who gives a fukk how much money playstation or Microsoft makes? :mindblown:

I don't see why the PSN ID thread isn't stickied. I don't see why the Xbox gamertag thread isn't stickied. No steam ID thread stickied. You could merge those threads all into one central list.

No one is sharing gameplays (I'm guilty of that too). No one is dropping gems on how to get better at popular games despite a good majority here seem to be so good at them :mjpls:

:lawd:

what other ideas do you have? :leon:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Nah.

I like you....pause. Good ideas fam. I would love to see "Get Better At *inster game*" Threads...dope idea. I could def help a lot of nikkas here with certain games (halo/2k) and I know I could learn a lot from some cats on here with specific games (SF/KI). We just need to kill this troll shyt to a certain extent and become more active with having real gaming discussions, tutorials and socializing.

salute

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was for the split but it was still uncomfortable. Logged in today and it feels great.

Status
Not open for further replies.