Most marriages/relationships turn into the man doing whatever she wants to keep her from NAGGING

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
You gotta be with a woman for a long time before you get married for this exact reason. A nag will make you want to hang yourself :deadmanny: dudes out here getting married without running sufficient personality analyses on these women.

Women will always nag because it's in their DNA to tell people what to do. And to pick at little things.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I don't care how ALPHA or STRONG a man is, a nagging woman will wear and break him down eventually. It's like a drop off water dripping on your head in the same exact spot once every minute. Seems harmless at first so you let it go, then it comes aggravating and you contest only to learn you can out argue them. Then it hurts you spirit to hear her complain, so you try to do things to shut her up. Then you realize she'll never stop and after 100,000 constant water drops on the same exact spot on your head, it'll will eventually kill you.

Women are hell bruhs. Marriage is hell.

Ain't that the truth :wow:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone write out an example of nagging?
It ain't always nagging in a traditional sense of do this, do that...but moreso just a constant state of discontentment that's blown out of proportion.

*Comes home from work*

M: Hey baby.

F: Hey. How was work?

M: Same shyt, you know. I actually have to shoot off a few emails here before I can unwind...noticed an urgent email on the drive back.

F: Did you get groceries?

M: Nah, to be honest I completely forgot once I got the email. Gimme 20 minutes and I'll go pick them up. Matter fact I can order something for us real quick since I held you up.

F: You said you were gonna grab them on the way home when I texted you earlier.

M: I know, I just got distracted by the work email. Let me take care of this right quick and I'll run to the store.

F: So I'm just going to wait?

M: ...Yes, or I can order food. What's gonna be easier - I can do either one.

F: It's fine, I'll go get them.

M: Don't worry about it, let's just order in.

F: NO. I'll go get them. You said you would pick them up and you didn't. I'll go get them.

M: You sure?

F: YES. That's what I just said. I'll go get them.

M: I'm just going to ord-

F: NO. I'm going to the grocery store. I'll be back.

*25 mins later. done w/ the email. she's back.*

M: Let me help you w/ the groceries.

F: Oh, so now you wanna help?

M: ...Yeah, I said I was fine ordering food.

F: That's not the point. If you really wanted to help you would've brought home the groceries like you said you would.

M: I asked you for 20 minutes - it was an important email. I said I'd go get them.

F: Well, you didn't. So don't try to help now.

*so on and so forth*

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
As someone who's been married 15 years...You 're absolutely right :wow: BUT!

My wife is the love of my life and the more times goes by the more I love her and my annoying ass kids. Trust me, when you find one that not only treats you right, take care of you all that nagging will be well worth it.

Shout out to all the married brehs. :salute:
:salute: 15 over here too, OG
yeah, nagging = she dont trust her situation in your hands

Advice: Ignore the nagging, and focus on YOUR moves as the head of your house; this is THE priority
Any woman worth having will respect this, and work with you to make it happen, the other ones don't belong anyway, and will eventually make themselves scarce

deep

All Star
Daps
It ain't always nagging in a traditional sense of do this, do that...but moreso just a constant state of discontentment that's blown out of proportion.

*Comes home from work*

M: Same shyt, you know. I actually have to shoot off a few emails here before I can unwind...noticed an urgent email on the drive back.

M: Nah, to be honest I completely forgot once I got the email. Gimme 20 minutes and I'll go pick them up. Matter fact I can order something for us real quick since I held you up.

M: I know, I just got distracted by the work email. Let me take care of this right quick and I'll run to the store.

F: NO. I'll go get them. You said you would pick them up and you didn't. I'll go get them.

F: That's not the point. If you really wanted to help you would've brought home the groceries like you said you would.

M: I asked you for 20 minutes - it was an important email. I said I'd go get them.

*so on and so forth*
breh, this is my current situation....:gucci:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

*Comes home from work*

*so on and so forth*
:russ:I can see how annoying that is. You can tell something else is wrong by how quick she is to get an attitude. The next question is whether it's worth it to explore what it is

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
:salute: 15 over here too, OG
yeah, nagging = she dont trust her situation in your hands

Advice: Ignore the nagging, and focus on YOUR moves as the head of your house; this is THE priority
Any woman worth having will respect this, and work with you to make it happen, the other ones don't belong anyway, and will eventually make themselves scarce
Damn that exactly why I nagged in the past. Didnt trust the situation so I'm constantly checking back. I actually hate that.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I only go for women that are non combative, non entitled and don't act like they need to run the relationship to be satisfied.

Yup the key is marrying the right woman. Some dudes be marrying a woman for the wrong reasons, because she has a thick ass, because she very beautiful etc.