Most marriages/relationships turn into the man doing whatever she wants to keep her from NAGGING

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Wow y’all.

This is why married women catch stds from their husbands Smdh

I guess it’s cool if women have this attitude too, huh?
Nobody said you had to be reckless. Protect yourself and wear a condom, and don’t bring no side baby in the equation. The fact of the matter is, relationships are weak these days and people get bored with each other.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe:

China Proposes Law to Make Marriage Easier, Divorce Harder​

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Nagging ass bytches are the worst. The last bytch I dealt with was the woat woman. A typical conservation would be like:

Nagging ass bytch: “why didn’t we have sex last night?”

Womb Raider: “cuz you fell asleep. Maybe if you stay up when it’s time to fukk, we would fukk :sas2:

NAB: “why didn’t you wake me up?”

WR: “I tried, and I like my peace anyways”

NAB: “well why didn’t we have sex the night before? I was up!”

WR: “because you didn’t initiate. Every time we had sex I initiated it’s time for you to carry your weight in this relationship :sas2:

NAB: “but I can’t initiate, I’m a woman and the man needs to initiate”

WR: “not in this relationship. We are partners which means we both do our part. If you can’t do that then maybe we need to break up :sas2:

NAB: “I initiated by getting in the shower and then getting in bed, that should be enough :dwillhuh:

WR: “maybe for some other lame ass nikka, you need to initiate sex and I’m not talking about batting your eyes and waiting for me to make the first move, you need to whip my meat out and put it in your mouth or stfu :birdman:

NAB: “but I can’t initiate!!! That’s not fair!”

WR: “why can’t you initiate?”

NAB: “I have to tell you in person, I can’t tell you over the phone :damn:

WR: “so why are you wasting both of our time starting an argument about something you can’t do because of reasoning that you can’t give? We will continue this conversation when you grow up and decide to jump on the dikk instead of laying on your back and complaining :sas1:

*hangs up phone*

*receives text 30 seconds later*

NAB: “I can’t initiate sex cuz I got raped when I was 16”

WR: “seek help” :unimpressed:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
im at the point now where i truly hope all my nikkas, and family and you brehs as well, have the strength to stop dealing with this type of women and just be single if it comes down to it. aint no girl worth your peace of mind and sanity.. idc if its little shyt. that shyt adds up like stress.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nagging ass bytches are the worst. The last bytch I dealt with was the woat woman. A typical conservation would be like:

Nagging ass bytch: “why didn’t we have sex last night?”

Womb Raider: “cuz you fell asleep. Maybe if you stay up when it’s time to fukk, we would fukk :sas2:

NAB: “why didn’t you wake me up?”

WR: “I tried, and I like my peace anyways”

NAB: “well why didn’t we have sex the night before? I was up!”

WR: “because you didn’t initiate. Every time we had sex I initiated it’s time for you to carry your weight in this relationship :sas2:

NAB: “but I can’t initiate, I’m a woman and the man needs to initiate”

WR: “not in this relationship. We are partners which means we both do our part. If you can’t do that then maybe we need to break up :sas2:

NAB: “I initiated by getting in the shower and then getting in bed, that should be enough :dwillhuh:

WR: “maybe for some other lame ass nikka, you need to initiate sex and I’m not talking about batting your eyes and waiting for me to make the first move, you need to whip my meat out and put it in your mouth or stfu :birdman:

NAB: “but I can’t initiate!!! That’s not fair!”

WR: “why can’t you initiate?”

NAB: “I have to tell you in person, I can’t tell you over the phone :damn:

WR: “so why are you wasting both of our time starting an argument about something you can’t do because of reasoning that you can’t give? We will continue this conversation when you grow up and decide to jump on the dikk instead of laying on your back and complaining :sas1:

*hangs up phone*

*receives text 30 seconds later*

NAB: “I can’t initiate sex cuz I got raped when I was 16”

WR: “seek help” :unimpressed:
Crazy

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Wow y’all.

This is why married women catch stds from their husbands Smdh

I guess it’s cool if women have this attitude too, huh?
That's they fault for marrying a dude with poor enough judgement to get burned fukin around