Most marriages/relationships turn into the man doing whatever she wants to keep her from NAGGING

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't always nagging in a traditional sense of do this, do that...but moreso just a constant state of discontentment that's blown out of proportion.

*Comes home from work*

M: Hey baby.

F: Hey. How was work?

M: Same shyt, you know. I actually have to shoot off a few emails here before I can unwind...noticed an urgent email on the drive back.

F: Did you get groceries?

M: Nah, to be honest I completely forgot once I got the email. Gimme 20 minutes and I'll go pick them up. Matter fact I can order something for us real quick since I held you up.

F: You said you were gonna grab them on the way home when I texted you earlier.

M: I know, I just got distracted by the work email. Let me take care of this right quick and I'll run to the store.

F: So I'm just going to wait?

M: ...Yes, or I can order food. What's gonna be easier - I can do either one.

F: It's fine, I'll go get them.

M: Don't worry about it, let's just order in.

F: NO. I'll go get them. You said you would pick them up and you didn't. I'll go get them.

M: You sure?

F: YES. That's what I just said. I'll go get them.

M: I'm just going to ord-

F: NO. I'm going to the grocery store. I'll be back.

*25 mins later. done w/ the email. she's back.*

M: Let me help you w/ the groceries.

F: Oh, so now you wanna help?

M: ...Yeah, I said I was fine ordering food.

F: That's not the point. If you really wanted to help you would've brought home the groceries like you said you would.

M: I asked you for 20 minutes - it was an important email. I said I'd go get them.

F: Well, you didn't. So don't try to help now.

*so on and so forth*
That exactly how my last relationship was like, when she left me she thought she broke my heart, she did me a favor:wow:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
It ain't always nagging in a traditional sense of do this, do that...but moreso just a constant state of discontentment that's blown out of proportion.

*Comes home from work*

M: Hey baby.

F: Hey. How was work?

M: Same shyt, you know. I actually have to shoot off a few emails here before I can unwind...noticed an urgent email on the drive back.

F: Did you get groceries?

M: Nah, to be honest I completely forgot once I got the email. Gimme 20 minutes and I'll go pick them up. Matter fact I can order something for us real quick since I held you up.

F: You said you were gonna grab them on the way home when I texted you earlier.

M: I know, I just got distracted by the work email. Let me take care of this right quick and I'll run to the store.

F: So I'm just going to wait?

M: ...Yes, or I can order food. What's gonna be easier - I can do either one.

F: It's fine, I'll go get them.

M: Don't worry about it, let's just order in.

F: NO. I'll go get them. You said you would pick them up and you didn't. I'll go get them.

M: You sure?

F: YES. That's what I just said. I'll go get them.

M: I'm just going to ord-

F: NO. I'm going to the grocery store. I'll be back.

*25 mins later. done w/ the email. she's back.*

M: Let me help you w/ the groceries.

F: Oh, so now you wanna help?

M: ...Yeah, I said I was fine ordering food.

F: That's not the point. If you really wanted to help you would've brought home the groceries like you said you would.

M: I asked you for 20 minutes - it was an important email. I said I'd go get them.

F: Well, you didn't. So don't try to help now.

*so on and so forth*

But why knowingly get into a relationship with a person who has an attitude? You had to have been aware of the person's attitide beforehand - and if you stay after a conversation like that then you're encouraging them to get everything their way by throwing a fit.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But why knowingly get into a relationship with a person who has an attitude? You had to have been aware of the person's attitide beforehand - and if you stay after a conversation like that then you're encouraging them to get everything their way by throwing a fit.

Tag any number of the Coli women for their opinion on that exchange I'd be shocked if the majority couldn't point to themselves taking the "F" role in that convo. This is the majority of women as far as I can tell. Maybe a slim majority, but 60-40 if we're lucky.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
As someone who's been married 15 years...You 're absolutely right :wow: BUT!

My wife is the love of my life and the more times goes by the more I love her and my annoying ass kids. Trust me, when you find one that not only treats you right, take care of you all that nagging will be well worth it.

Shout out to all the married brehs. :salute:

:salute: 15 over here too, OG
yeah, nagging = she dont trust her situation in your hands

Advice: Ignore the nagging, and focus on YOUR moves as the head of your house; this is THE priority
Any woman worth having will respect this, and work with you to make it happen, the other ones don't belong anyway, and will eventually make themselves scarce

7 years here, going on 8 :wow:

As my OGs in this shyt, bless a young breh with the major keys. Got some rep coming y'alls way :wow:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I been married 7+ yrs. You nag me, I'm just gonna not do what you want me to do.

All that "happy wife/happy life" bullshyt is for weak ass men.

fukk that. What about us men? We need a saying that says we should be valued just as much:

Happy husband/you the only one he's fukkin'.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you'd rather have a nice wife that cooks your meal, washes your clothes, cleans your house, takes care of your kids, etc..and she nags sometimes..

Or you want a thot who does none of those things and adds nothing to your life but degeneracy? All she wants to do is drink, party and waste your life on insignificant things. You have no stability, no house, no son and no life.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just here to give OP his monthly rep for making sense once again ....

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't matter
You wash the dishes she nags because you didn't put the forks up and spoons down.

You put out the garbage she nags because your not suppose to put it out before five

Women been nagging since eve told Adam to eat that apple

It is what it is. But studies say marriage is good for black men. Keeps us healthy, happier and on our tones. Just make fewer mistakes and she'll nag you less.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
:salute: 15 over here too, OG
yeah, nagging = she dont trust her situation in your hands

Advice: Ignore the nagging, and focus on YOUR moves as the head of your house; this is THE priority
Any woman worth having will respect this, and work with you to make it happen, the other ones don't belong anyway, and will eventually make themselves scarce

Real recognize real :win: I see you playa :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
most of the cats i know that are
married are miserable mutha fukkas.

*phone rings*

me: sup cuzzo:jawalrus:
cousin: sup man what you got poppin:myman:
me: just chillin....might get chewed on later:sas1:
cousin: man i miss being in the field with you.:snoop:
me: same soup just reheated....playing no favorites.:sas2:
cousin: if i wasnt for my daughters i would be done with her.:snoop:
me: ya'll are gonna be fine man:mjpls:
cousin: this bytch done got comfortable.:beli:
me: word:patrice:
cousin: bytch keep a dirty crib,dont cook,put on weight.:beli:
me: gotta tell her man.:francis:
cousin: i'm just sick of her man....the bytch disgust me.:gucci:
me: so watch ya gon do?:patrice:
cousin: i'm plottin on a 2 bedroom now man.:francis:
me: what about your daughters?:patrice:
cousin: they will have a room.....the child support though.:jbhmm:
me: you think she'd do that:ohhh:
cousin: :gucci:
me: crazy man.:dahell:
cousin: so when are you gonna settle down and get married:patrice:
me: :wtf:

UKVu0t8.gif

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
A WISE SAID..............NOTHING
HE LET HER VENT
AND THEY HAD SEX LATER ON
:sas1:

Married with a 1 year old checking in:salute:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Not knocking my sistas but that's what happens when a people don't have a culture.

Married men listen up

This is what a old head told me about how to deal with nagging women

The reason a women nags is because that's the only tool she has to control you.
So what can a man do to combat this?

Ask yourself what is a women's motivatng factor besides material gain? It's ATTENTION

Anything you give attention to you give it life. So by acknowledgeing the nagging is giving her attention.

So my advice is don't ignore her completely because in by doing so will cause you to share her. BUT! Let your words be few choose what you want to acknowledge.

Because let's be honest some things are ladies say be right on point but are pride or ego won't let us accept what they say. And some times they say a lot of stupid trivial shyt that dont make sense.

Remember women are emotional creatures and they live in this fukked up country just like us. If this country was moral then it would produce better men and women

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't care how ALPHA or STRONG a man is, a nagging woman will wear and break him down eventually. It's like a drop off water dripping on your head in the same exact spot once every minute. Seems harmless at first so you let it go, then it comes aggravating and you contest only to learn you can out argue them. Then it hurts you spirit to hear her complain, so you try to do things to shut her up. Then you realize she'll never stop and after 100,000 constant water drops on the same exact spot on your head, it'll will eventually kill you.

Women are hell bruhs. Marriage is hell.
Marriage is hell if your wife is a wildabeast who hates helping you bust nuts