Most marriages/relationships turn into the man doing whatever she wants to keep her from NAGGING

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ayo...i'm just sayin', doe...if you just switch the letters up, then:

RELATIONSHIP =
I SIT ON HER LAP

Knowledge.

if you break it down further....

"Re"-means re-ocurring, "La" is latin for the, "ion" means forever/ongoing, and "ship" is akin to slavery which is what marriage seems to become.

czk9vkr.png

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Enjoy that time with her bruh, boot knocking slows down after the kids, the spontaneous, fukk on the couch or in the kitchen goes by the wayside when kids enter the scene. Sex sessions have to be planned out. This doesn't apply to everyone, but in my case, it does....:mjcry::mjcry:
How many kids you have to be doing all this whinning?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
This seems to be true and it's one of the most pathetic things to me. There are multiple men in my family that have this style of marriage and seeing this growing up caused me to change for the better. I really refuse to turn into a dude that worries about keeping a woman happy just to get some moments of peace and enjoyment.

Some men really do work for their wife and go out of their way to keep their wife happy while their woman complains 90% of the time and is appreciative and loving 10% of the time. Some of my Uncles actually get respect from their wife and I can tell they actually have more power and control the relationship. That's why I only go for women that are non combative, non entitled and don't act like they need to run the relationship to be satisfied.

Guaranteed your uncles were slapping your aunts up back in the day. Those are the only men with peaceful homes now.

:manny: what else is out there breh

these bytches out here thottin everyday so if you got yourself a good one... hold that down :pachaha:

I aint tradin in my gem for one of these whores just cause she nag a little :dame:

Whats the alternative?

Old nikka in the club with a steve Harvey suit on. :flabbynsick:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
As someone who's been married 15 years...You 're absolutely right :wow: BUT!

My wife is the love of my life and the more times goes by the more I love her and my annoying ass kids. Trust me, when you find one that not only treats you right, take care of you all that nagging will be well worth it.

Shout out to all the married brehs. :salute:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bout to 86 my lady over exactly this. shyt was all good in that honeymoon period just 2 years ago :mjcry:

No ring though so :whew:

You do have to deal w/ a certain level of emotionality / irrationality / nagging from every woman...key is to keep it in the 5-20% range IMO. i have brehs who (as far as I can tell) are w/ 5% chicks. From the outside in that shyt looks like :ohlawd:. All these chicks were nerdy late bloomers from small towns or conservative households, though.