Most marriages/relationships turn into the man doing whatever she wants to keep her from NAGGING

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Doesn't matter
You wash the dishes she nags because you didn't put the forks up and spoons down.

You put out the garbage she nags because your not suppose to put it out before five

Women been nagging since eve told Adam to eat that apple

How about doing shyt BEFOFE she nags?

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:yeshrug:Imma let her finish nagging, then I'm going on a rant, then we will have a full blown argument, then her feelings will get hurt, then she will hit me with the silent treatment.

:lolbron:now it's her idea to stop talking instead of me telling her to shut up

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Guaranteed you're FATHERLESS. :mjlol:

Good to know your guarantee means jack shyt...............my parents are still married.

And you sound like a Cruel Intentions CAC using someone's father abandoning them as an insult :hhh:

If as a man you let your wife break you down instead of build you up YOU LOST. shyt has nothing to do with marriage. Just because your relationships always fail doesn't mean everyone else's will too.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:yeshrug:Imma let her finish nagging, then I'm going on a rant, then we will have a full blown argument, then her feelings will get hurt, then she will hit me with the silent treatment.

:lolbron:now it's her idea to stop talking instead of me telling her to shut up
Sounds like a winning strategy

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
We get it, you don't want to get married.

This.

You live in the West in 2017. Nobody is going to force you to get married. Don't do it and stop complaining.

Plus, woman are like that. It's in their nature. They always complain. Even the best of them. You don't like it ? Change team... :yeshrug:

It's like some cats are looking for some kind of ideal relationship with the ideal woman. It doesn't exist ans she doesn't exist.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This begs the question, why can't women just be happy brehs? There's always something...:patrice:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not if you're slick OP.
Keep your shyt together and just dont give her anything to nag about. If you have your shyt together and your wife still nags you to the point of annoyance you picked the wrong wife, end it before kids.