Most marriages/relationships turn into the man doing whatever she wants to keep her from NAGGING

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because women benefit more from divorce than men do. So men can't be verbally, physically, emotionally abuse or else women will leave. They can not cheat or other behavior because women have no issues leaving. Women do not need men for money anymore, and in divorce women get child support and if the man makes a lot, spousal support.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Because women benefit more from divorce than men do. So men can't be verbally, physically, emotionally abuse or else women will leave. They can not cheat or other behavior because women have no issues leaving. Women do not need men for money anymore, and in divorce women get child support and if the man makes a lot, spousal support.

Bingo . Once your married they have all the power and they know it

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
most of the cats i know that are
married are miserable mutha fukkas.

*phone rings*

me: sup cuzzo:jawalrus:
cousin: sup man what you got poppin:myman:
me: just chillin....might get chewed on later:sas1:
cousin: man i miss being in the field with you.:snoop:
me: same soup just reheated....playing no favorites.:sas2:
cousin: if i wasnt for my daughters i would be done with her.:snoop:
me: ya'll are gonna be fine man:mjpls:
cousin: this bytch done got comfortable.:beli:
me: word:patrice:
cousin: bytch keep a dirty crib,dont cook,put on weight.:beli:
me: gotta tell her man.:francis:
cousin: i'm just sick of her man....the bytch disgust me.:gucci:
me: so watch ya gon do?:patrice:
cousin: i'm plottin on a 2 bedroom now man.:francis:
me: what about your daughters?:patrice:
cousin: they will have a room.....the child support though.:jbhmm:
me: you think she'd do that:ohhh:
cousin: :gucci:
me: crazy man.:dahell:
cousin: so when are you gonna settle down and get married:patrice:
me: :wtf:

wat6rr.jpg
:russ:

I always like seein' the Morris Day gif, but this is the most appropriate use for it lol

Daps
I don't care how ALPHA or STRONG a man is, a nagging woman will wear and break him down eventually. It's like a drop off water dripping on your head in the same exact spot once every minute. Seems harmless at first so you let it go, then it comes aggravating and you contest only to learn you can out argue them. Then it hurts you spirit to hear her complain, so you try to do things to shut her up. Then you realize she'll never stop and after 100,000 constant water drops on the same exact spot on your head, it'll will eventually kill you.

Women are hell bruhs. Marriage is hell.
I can't wait to get married!
:russ:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Why do my brehs continuously not heed my words

PROVERBS 31 WOMAN :blessed:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Marriage in America gives women too much power of the man.

Power corrupts us all. It's human to abuse and leverage power over others. Can't really blame women, it's the laws.

There's more money to be made when everyone is single. Each individual needs their own place, cars, appliances, loans. It's a business. Courts and Lawyers making a killing.

Most men will never find an attractive woman that really loves, respects and admires him. The few guys I know that are happily married got married in 70s and 80s or their wife is average looking at best. If she's pretty and loyal, her mom was a pretty and loyal wife first. So she was raised to be a wife.

If a woman wasn't raised in a house with good parents, it's almost impossible for her to value and respect a solid man correctly.

Last edited: