Most marriages/relationships turn into the man doing whatever she wants to keep her from NAGGING

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
But it actually becomes the exact opposite, add in kids,:mjcry: now if you were to say get obligation p*ssy every once in a while, then yeah. But kids are natural born cock blockers of your own design and making.

I mean if you go from getting p*ssy once every 3 months to getting pillow prince, missionary, 4 mins and bust p*ssy and to never hit again until next month...that's something for a lot of dudes...

shyt some dudes okay just with knowing that got someone to fukk...:yeshrug:

That ego threat of not having p*ssy to fukk is a motherfukker...:wow:

Last edited:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I was gonna say, we don't have kids though. :whew:
Enjoy that time with her bruh, boot knocking slows down after the kids, the spontaneous, fukk on the couch or in the kitchen goes by the wayside when kids enter the scene. Sex sessions have to be planned out. This doesn't apply to everyone, but in my case, it does....:mjcry::mjcry:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:manny: what else is out there breh

these bytches out here thottin everyday so if you got yourself a good one... hold that down :pachaha:

I aint tradin in my gem for one of these whores just cause she nag a little :dame:

Whats the alternative?

...aaaand this is how they get you, my dude.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I mean if you go from getting p*ssy once every 3 months to getting pillow prince, missionary, 4 mins and bust p*ssy and to never hit again until next month...that's something from a lot of dudes...

shyt some dudes okay just with knowing that got someone to fukk...:yeshrug:

That ego threat of not having p*ssy to fukk is a motherfukker...:wow:
Good point..