Most depressing sitcom ending EVER

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I think so now that you mention it. But I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be a cliffhanger instead of the last episode and the show just got cancelled.
I remember that episode: Miles got kidnapped by Master P cause of Ray J's bad acting, plus someone was supposed to be pregnant cause someone found a pregnancy test in the trash can.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
glad somebody brought up Master P kidnapping Moesha's brother :dead:

i dont remember many sitcom endings since most episodes are the same as the one before it.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I have a random ass one for you.

Got Damn, seeing that brought back some memories. I watched that show from the beginning. It used to come on late at night and me and my cousins would look at it while we was on 3-way and just talk about the episode. But when the season finale came on for some reason we didn't get to talk until after the show was over. Man, when the show went off, I remember my phone ringing and my cousin had called my other cousins then called me and once everyone said they was on the phone, it was like a scary silence like all of us was like :ohhh:Then I said, "So how are they gonna bring the show back if everyone is dead"? Then everyone was like :sadbron::why::sadcam: Not a single fukk was given by Shao Khan. He sent in the Goon Squad in the hoods and they took out everybody!!!!!!!! But that was a pretty good show and I wish it had more seasons to it. :myman:Jixson bringing back memories because didn't know too many people that looked at it.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I saw Roseanne posted and :manny:

How could I forget Moesha Miles got kidnapped and nor resolution, he got murked all cause of Dorian:to:

its D-Money!!
ray2_1_gif2.gif