Most depressing sitcom ending EVER

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did wonder years end?

And cites of gold (old cartoon)?

I don't think I saw any of them through to the end.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
It wasn't a sitcom and it had sad moments throughout but fukking Ronnie, man :to:

That got to me the most. "............what?"

:wow:
"Your goddamn sorry??!???":whoo:

"What about the team??!?!??":why:

I can't front I had to compose myself after watching that scene one of if not the greatest series finale episode I have ever watched.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
:wow:
"Your goddamn sorry??!???":whoo:

"What about the team??!?!??":why:

I can't front I had to compose myself after watching that scene one of if not the greatest series finale episode I have ever watched.

They deserved an award for that shyt, breh. Same here cause even though you knew it was coming and after the Shane shyt it just hit. Ronnie was the most composed out of all of them. Then you found out from Kavanaugh that Ronnie was smart about his in an earlier episode so you just had to feel for his ass.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
They deserved an award for that shyt, breh. Same here cause even though you knew it was coming and after the Shane shyt it just hit. Ronnie was the most composed out of all of them. Then you found out from Kavanaugh that Ronnie was smart about his in an earlier episode so you just had to feel for his ass.

Shane doing what Shane did was some of the most chilling shyt Ive still ever seen and it doesnt matter what you felt about Shane if you watched that whole series from jump you felt :to: when that shyt went down

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Shane doing what Shane did was some of the most chilling shyt Ive still ever seen and it doesnt matter what you felt about Shane if you watched that whole series from jump you felt :to: when that shyt went down
fukk Shane, until he got reborn into Boyd Crowder he got the fast forward treatment from me.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Didn't that ugly little brother off moesha get kidnapped on the last episode?

I think so now that you mention it. But I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be a cliffhanger instead of the last episode and the show just got cancelled.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
not exactly. the show was based on a fictional book. in the book she changed things about her family she didn't like like Dan's death. the final episode ends with about half the episode as a monologue of her talking about the changes she made after revealing the sitcom you were watching was really her book's version of her life.

its easy to find on Youtube

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

that is depressing as fukk

and it aired on Nick Jr

fukk them for ending it like that. i'm glad i'm just now seeing this now cause i used to watch that show all the time as a kid. p*ssy don't heal my nikka heart like that. what kinda message is that to send to kids?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:to: That episode right there should have been the series finale.
when they brought in Tommy from Martin I stopped watching, around that time they weren't using hip hop tracks as much either