Most depressing sitcom ending EVER

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Roseanne ending wasnt depressing to me,it was dumb as fukk and still til this day the worst ending ever

when she revealed Darlene had really been dating Mark and Becky had really been dating David all those years i was literally like :mindblown:

she basically imagined the entire series

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody remember that sitcom Dinosaurs from the early 90s?

From what I remember it was pretty funny, but damn, shyt had the most depressing ending I've ever seen for a family sitcom. I remember watching the last episode as a little kid like :wtf: damn that's fukked up. For anybody that didn't see it...

:sadcam:

Anybody ever seen a more depressing ending to a family friendly sitcom than that?

GOT DAYUM. They aired that shyt??

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
In a earlier episode of rosseane her husband had a heart attack, he prob died then, and the rest was her writing how it would be if he was still alive or someshyt.
I caught the season ending, i almost felt like someone from my own family died.

Yeah thats what she said at the end he actually died from that heart attack. Prob one of the only finales that I remember from my childhood

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They got my man Alf? :dwillhuh:

I didn't know about this..

But the thing about that one is, it wasn't really supposed to be the ending. It was supposed to just be the Season Finale and then they would rescue him or something next season, but the show ended up getting cancelled.

The other endings in here are actually how the writers intended the shows to end. :to: