Most depressing sitcom ending EVER

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
:whoa::leon:...WAIT...WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!????????????
he had a mental illness apparently and you know how cops are fukk ups in those type of situations :manny: but yea apparently theres a video or some shyt. the last 30 min episode was dedicated to him and they stopped season 6 to do the finale

Edit:

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
he had a mental illness apparently and you know how cops are fukk ups in those type of situations :manny: but yea apparently theres a video or some shyt. the last 30 min episode was dedicated to him and they stopped season 6 to do the finale

Edit:

...I fukking hate cops with their police brutality...one day, I hope I'm in a situation where I see a cop doing something like that and then...BOOM!!! HIT HIM WITH A BOMA YE!!!!! ...or some form of assault I don't know. What you suggest?

I'd also get footage from the incident somehow or someway.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
...I fukking hate cops with their police brutality...one day, I hope I'm in a situation where I see a cop doing something like that and then...BOOM!!! HIT HIM WITH A BOMA YE!!!!! ...or some form of assault I don't know. What you suggest?

I'd also get footage from the incident somehow or someway.
being from the south the rule is avoid contact with them nikkas at all cost. i wouldnt do it you got fam and friends bruh. just get the money and avoid them nikkas unless you got to :yeshrug: