Most depressing sitcom ending EVER

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Anybody remember that sitcom Dinosaurs from the early 90s?

From what I remember it was pretty funny, but damn, shyt had the most depressing ending I've ever seen for a family sitcom. I remember watching the last episode as a little kid like :wtf: damn that's fukked up. For anybody that didn't see it...

:sadcam:

Anybody ever seen a more depressing ending to a family friendly sitcom than that?

Good god that was fukking sad as shyt. Damn it man. :to:

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
The Roseanne one, did she gave dementia or something?

I never saw it.

Quantum leap was :sadcam:
In a earlier episode of rosseane her husband had a heart attack, he prob died then, and the rest was her writing how it would be if he was still alive or someshyt.
I caught the season ending, i almost felt like someone from my own family died.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
This thread was made a while ago, why is it being re-made :snoop:

Its like the threadstarter thought about the old thread, and then tried to be slick and make this 1 like nikkas wasnt gon know. I literally had deja vu reading this shyt. Imma neg that boy when I figure out how to.

Am I just late in realizing you're the same person?

Daps
I gotta mention Seinfeld as well

I hated the fact that they actually sent the whole gang to prison for a year.....over some bullshyt 'Good Samaritan' law :mindblown:. I know they were a$$holes for clowning the fat dude while he was getting robbed but they shouldn't have to be locked up for that shyt :what:

I mean, Seinfeld was never that serious a show so it wasn't really 'sad'......but they really couldn't end the series better than that? :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It wasn't sad, but it was sad....I was so immersed in that shyt, it felt like I was actually watching my family go blowing in the wind:to:

It's even worst now because it's laced with the nostalgia of my childhood...Them was the good ol' days, breh