Most depressing sitcom ending EVER

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

that is depressing as fukk

and it aired on Nick Jr

Damn I'm born 84 and never saw one episode of this show, don't think it aired here. That ending was sad as fukk. That nikka Swift got me all choked up and shyt :sadcam: Least he met that bangin' broad and her gnome owner though :yes

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101081/

Family means it's for the children. It was also shown on a children's network.

Nah. If it aired now it'd be rated TV-PG for sure.

Probably fine for older kids, but the show dealt with a lot of mature subject matter and even had mild cursing. It was more along the lines of the Simpsons in terms of target audience.

News stories written at the time of the show's premiere highlighted Dinosaurs' connection to Jim Henson, who died the year before. "Jim Henson dreamed up the show's basic concept about three years ago," said a New York Times article in April 1991. "'He wanted it to be a sitcom with a pretty standard structure, with the biggest differences being that it's a family of dinosaurs and their society has this strange toxic life style,' said [his son] Brian Henson. But until The Simpsons took off, said Alex Rockwell, a vice president of the Henson organization, 'people thought it was a crazy idea.'"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaurs_(TV_series)#Origins

Daps
they finally meet eddy's brother and hes a bytch ass loser nikka and they all FINALLY accept them nikkas at the end. kevin rolf all them mafukkas. that was the tv movie finale thing tho

This thread bringing up all the sad TV moments I remember :snoop:

Yep....the Ed, Edd and Eddy TV movie ending was damn near tearjerker status.......especially if you were familiar with the characters

After all the characters finally met Eddy's brother, and then he started beating Eddy up for no reason, it basically played on the Wizard of Oz: Double D "found courage" (standing up to Eddy's brother to defend Eddy), Ed "found a brain" (he had the idea to smack Eddy's brother with the door that Eddy was holding onto)......then Eddy "found his heart" when he tearfully admitted that throughout all his a$$hole behavior, all he wanted was for the other kids to be his friends....:to:

And after that, they finally accepted the three Eds....even Kevin and Sarah....Eddy even got a Kiss from Nazz :sadbron:.....

As weird as that cartoon was, it had a good-ass ending

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

how the hell was this a comedy again?

even the theme song was depressing

It got all preachy and shyt as it went on. The real turning point was when Larry Linville (Frank Burns) left. He was the last true comedic character on the show. With him gone Houlihan went from antagonist to righteous semi feminist bytch. The episodes to really watch out for are after Capt. Hunnicut gets that stupid mustache. :scusthov:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I just found out that the Hot Water episode of American Dad was supposed to be the series finale if the show was cancelled. They really killed off Stan :ohhh: but thankfully it wasn't the last episode.

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
It got all preachy and shyt as it went on. The real turning point was when Larry Linville (Frank Burns) left. He was the last true comedic character on the show. With him gone Houlihan went from antagonist to righteous semi feminist bytch. The episodes to really watch out for are after Capt. Hunnicut gets that stupid mustache. :scusthov:
They really did ruin that show, dem first 6-7 seasons was :bryan:, them last couple of seasons was :what:. I did find it funny that Houlihan eventually let Hawkeye smash and was trying to boo him up but Hawkeye was all :patrice: