most black females who are nerds-hipsters-edgy-gamers

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in NSBE Jr. in high school and I'm in NSBE now. Met my first longtime girlfriend at a convention. Anyway, I personally have never had a problem dating "hipster" Black women. It just depends on how you carry yourself I guess, even though I wouldn't consider myself a "hipster" by any means. All the ones I've met are pretty down to earth.

For real I think the run of bad experiences they had (some long term relationships, like over a year) killed it?

But I don't know if that's really the case. I don't really talk about their relationships with them...I just kind of see the aftermath.

I don't think either of them went out of their way to find white dudes. Both the guys one is dating now and the other is engaged to, they met through social circles at work.

I really thought my sis was gonna marry that one dead beat engineer (still :snoop: at nikka havin' a degree and not even trying to move out of his moms house in 4 years...) she was simpin on him HARD for a long time...kept saying his job and shyt didn't matter...but when it comes down to it, you can't marry a guy that has no ambition.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
thing is that type of black man in his 20's is rarer than a golden unicorn. hell that kinda black man in his 30's is still rare. so good for them for finding a white\other man with morals to lock them down/hold them down EARLY.

We out chea AG. :rudy:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
Im growing tired of these type chics. Hairdos be fukked up, glasses, no eye contact, listen to heavy metal. They dont ever talk but only text and they all seem to want a CSI type job when they get out of school and they are wannabe vampires. I met this chic off the internet that like this and was even texting me while I drove in the car. bytch had on some goofy headphones with the character Finn from Adventure Time and a vampire shirt.

finn_in_adventure_time_by_cutegirlnextdoor-d54qvih.png

great cartoon:smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
thing is that type of black man in his 20's is rarer than a golden unicorn. hell that kinda black man in his 30's is still rare. so good for them for finding a white\other man with morals to lock them down/hold them down EARLY.
I used to think you were simply trying to :troll: to bring balance to this board with the Black women bashing. But now that I see that you're serious it's getting as old the dudes that do it. At least they don't take themselves as serious and are mainly trolling, you on the other hand :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
For real I think the run of bad experiences they had (some long term relationships, like over a year) killed it?

But I don't know if that's really the case. I don't really talk about their relationships with them...I just kind of see the aftermath.

I don't think either of them went out of their way to find white dudes. Both the guys one is dating now and the other is engaged to, they met through social circles at work.

I really thought my sis was gonna marry that one dead beat engineer (still :snoop: at nikka havin' a degree and not even trying to move out of his moms house in 4 years...) she was simpin on him HARD for a long time...kept saying his job and shyt didn't matter...but when it comes down to it, you can't marry a guy that has no ambition.
What field was he in? I can't imagine throwing away all that schooling and giving up finding a job after getting an engineering degree. I know it's rough for new grads especially if you can't get a good internship but still :huhldup:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I used to think you were simply trying to :troll: to bring balance to this board with the Black women bashing. But now that I see that you're serious it's getting as old the dudes that do it. At least they don't take themselves as serious and are mainly trolling, you on the other hand :beli:
It's really sad. I feel bad for her just like I do the guys. :skip: