most black females who are nerds-hipsters-edgy-gamers

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
problem is they're not interested in black males who like the same activities. there's usually two types of these black women, black women who grew up in the burbs, and generally aren't faking it.

and a bunch of fake ass broads who are only interested in certain activities because of the race of men they're trying to attract.
Yep I feel this way too but just add as we all know that it be some lame dudes on this sucker shyt too.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I never got the hype dudes have for these so-called "non traditional" black women

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
They dont ever talk but only text and they all seem to want a CSI type job when they get out of school

:russ:

yooooooo we HAVE to look into this. all my female friends want to be forensics experts. I never asked them if they watched those useless ass shows but I wonder if they're brainwashing black females.

Other than that, let that ho cook.:manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

y'all can say i'm bitter, i've got a chip on my shoulder, i don't get p*ssy, etc; but you can't say i'm lying. you all know how it is but for some reason try to keep it underwraps to these oblivious negros.

like do y'all still need the ego worship from men most of you claim not to respect because they have no economic power. y'all wanna sit here on some 'lets massage someones ego over their waves" instead of talking about how you really feel about the black male in society :usure:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
bytch had on some goofy headphones with the character Finn from Adventure Time and a vampire shirt.

finn_in_adventure_time_by_cutegirlnextdoor-d54qvih.png

Adventure Time is GOAT :win:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
y'all can say i'm bitter, i've got a chip on my shoulder, i don't get p*ssy, etc; but you can't say i'm lying. you all know how it is but for some reason try to keep it underwraps to these oblivious negros.

like do y'all still need the ego worship from men most of you claim not to respect because they have no economic power. y'all wanna sit here on some 'lets massage someones ego over their waves" instead of talking about how you really feel about the black male in society :usure:

Again :beli: You really think you know me and the other women on this board. If I didn't like black men I would post a board with them at all. Why would I waste my time on people I despise so much?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again :beli: You really think you know me and the other women on this board. If I didn't like black men I would post a board with them at all. Why would I waste my time on people I despise so much?

if you can't even acknowledge what i'm saying is true, generally, i can't work with you. these stereotypes may not be you specifically, but if you want to pretend like the trend isn't out there then :yeshrug:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
if you can't even acknowledge what i'm saying is true, generally, i can't work with you. these stereotypes may not be you specifically, but if you want to pretend like the trend isn't out there then :yeshrug:

As of now I know one black woman dating a white man and one who is married to a white man. Everyone else I know is dating or married to a black man and have nothing against black men as a race. Maybe I am not around the type of people you are around but you are not going to speak for all black women.

Has there been a push from the media to get black women to open up to dating out? Yes. However, the only that has ever made me truly consider dating out is the hate that is spewed online by black men toward black women. Then I have to remind myself that most of the black men I come across IRL are not like a lot of you guys.

We can agree to disagree. No love lost.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
As of now I know one black woman dating a white man and one who is married to a white man. Everyone else I know is dating or married to a black man and have nothing against black men as a race. Maybe I am not around the type of people you are around but you are not going to speak for all black women.

Has there been a push from the media to get black women to open up to dating out? Yes. However, the only that has ever made me truly consider dating out is the hate that is spewed online by black men toward black women. Then I have to remind myself that most of the black men I come across IRL are not like a lot of you guys.

We can agree to disagree. No love lost.

do you really love me?