most black females who are nerds-hipsters-edgy-gamers

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
so i can't talk about what i see without wanting you? :heh: not like i don't have sisters...nieces and cousins that prefer to deal with y'all :manny:
You don't have to want anyone, lol. You've already shown you're not good enough to attract that caliber of dude in their eyes anyway :skip:

Otherwise it'd be "I turned down this guy", not "They don't do this/They don't wanna get married". :pachaha: You can't believe that NO black dude, 0% under 25-27 is not getting married to anyone.

Nah, nikkas just leap froggin' over your ass to the next chick. :heh: Just like how woman do dudes. You're 2 sides of the same coin. :manny:
It ain't what you want, it's what you can't get.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
You don't have to want anyone, lol. You've already shown you're not good enough to attract that caliber of dude in their eyes anyway :skip:

Otherwise it'd be "I turned down this guy", not "They don't do this/They don't wanna get married". :pachaha:

Nah, nikkas just leap froggin' over your ass to the next chick. :heh: Just like how woman do dudes. You're 2 sides of the same coin. :manny:

ok. :manny:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
AG would holla at this dude

Seth%20Rogan,%20Typical%20Movie%20Nice%20Guy%20(he's%20riding%20the%20geek%20chic%20wave%20Hollywood%20style).jpg

ahead of this dude
obsessed15.jpg

99 percent of females would

but hes not the average blk dude

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Another one of these threads? :beli:

At least you're right this time. Those type of chicks, I'd say 88% of the time are mired in self hate. They feel good about being the white man's pet c00n.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2