most black females who are nerds-hipsters-edgy-gamers

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they don't feel they have anything in common with you, why would they date you? 9 times out of 10 they listen to different music, went to different schools, grew up differently, have different habits than you do. They date those men because they have things in common with them...the thing is, you don't see a lot of black "nerds" down the way they do because it's seen as emasculating...and then they don't find those kind of men attractive because everything they don't watch black tv... etc...

My sisters are like that so...I know of what I speak...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
If they don't feel they have anything in common with you, why would they date you? 9 times out of 10 they listen to different music, went to different schools, grew up differently, have different habits than you do. They date those men because they have things in common with them...the thing is, you don't see a lot of black "nerds" down the way they do because it's seen as emasculating...and then they don't find those kind of men attractive because everything they don't watch black tv... etc...

let me guess...they all attend harvard and yale

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

so basically your sisters are cac lovers? my thing is, why don't blacks who grew up in the same circles connect? seems like they avoid eachother, and it goes both ways.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

just re-read your sisters lost :snoop:

let me guess no real BLACK father at home:manny:

concise

Veteran
Daps
so basically your sisters are cac lovers? my thing is, why don't blacks who grew up in the same circles connect? seems like they avoid eachother, and it goes both ways.

nobody really knows, maybe they just really want to feel special

Why are people acting like this bytch is any of the qualities malc listed? She's a twerk team bytch. Wearing glasses doesn't make you a nerd or hipster. You people are so fukking stupid.

Umm isn't she a hoodrat who twerks on youtube?

never let facts get in the way of an entertaining argument, or trainwreck, that you can't stop:lolbron:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No...and funny you should say that, yea both my sisters are Ivy.

And they went to an all black high school but got picked on all the time for being nerds who did well in school...they graduated, went to good schools and moved away.

Of course they don't want to date black guys, when most of the ones they meet either try to holla at them in the street (and they never connected to that culture because of the teasing for being different in high school) or are janitors in their buildings.

One is a lawyer and one is in CS...they did date some guys they met from NSBE before, but for the most part you date whoever is in your circle...and not a lot of brothers are looking to settle down and have kids/get married in their twenties in their income bracket. :manny: So they dated/got engaged to men with the same career goals/interests that they had.

Sadly there aren't a lot of brothers in corporate America...and they aren't exactly feeling guilty about it when they got teased their entire childhoods for "talking white" etc...

Ya'll can't act like you don't know what I'm talking about...

I take a pragmatic approach to this. I'm not going to force someone to like me just because I'm the same race that they are, and my sisters are pretty much the same way. fukk whoever you have shyt in common with...if a brother comes along that treats them right with the same goals and interests before they get married off, then more power to him.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll can't act like you don't know what I'm talking about...

no, i get it, it's why many black men date outside of their race -- complete lack of compatibility. just saying, i see women avoid black men who are interested in the same things, plus no one shames black women for interracial dating. in fact, they get praised for it.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, i get it, it's why many black men date outside of their race -- complete lack of compatibility. just saying, i see women avoid black men who are interested in the same things, plus no one shames black women for interracial dating. in fact, they get praised for it.

That's not true at all...my younger sister got so many hateful facebook messages from losers who picked on her in high school and were upset she was dating a white guy.

"Oh it figures you would do that. You were always a cock sucker bytch"

They both also get dirty looks a lot if they go back to the old neighborhood.

Black men, just like men from every other culture don't like men from other races dating/marrying their women. :comeon:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black men, just like men from every other culture don't like men from other races dating/marrying their women. :comeon:

it's not even comparable, bruh

or your parents would have disowned their daughters for dating cacs.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but your example is funny and not gender bias

it's like black women who hit on the "nerds and lames" they rejected in school.