DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
She don't need no nikka sympathy...just the good ol' white mans:mjpls:
ruckus.jpg

:lolbron:

I'm just saying. It must suck for a woman when she wants something from a guy but he basically does the Heisman on that hoe cause she not good enough for him. :skip: Vice versa with dudes going after females.

Can't complain about not getting something you never wanted/thought about having. Life ain't good. :lolbron:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying. It must suck for a woman when she wants something from a guy but he basically does the Heisman on that hoe cause she not good enough for him. :skip: Vice versa with dudes going after females.

Can't complain about not getting something you never wanted/thought about having. Life ain't good. :lolbron:

Are you implying that her husband is an ugly white dude?:mjpls:

So so long as it's white, it's right.:youngsabo:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What field was he in? I can't imagine throwing away all that schooling and giving up finding a job after getting an engineering degree. I know it's rough for new grads especially if you can't get a good internship but still :huhldup:

This nikka was in school for 6 years, then graduated with a degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering and lived with his moms for 4 years. :what:

She put up with his ass through half of that. Most women would have checked out a long time ago. I was so relieved when I heard they broke up.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
This nikka was in school for 6 years, then graduated with a degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering and lived with his moms for 4 years. :what:

She put up with his ass through half of that. Most women would have checked out a long time ago. I was so relieved when I heard they broke up.

how long did she date him before waking up?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

Was he unemployed? If he didn't have a job then I can understand having to move back temporarily...but he should still have strong career potential when the economy swings around....or was he just set on staying there indefinately? I know there's dudes here that brag about staying home in their 20's and "stacking paper" etc.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

so i can't talk about what i see without wanting you? :heh: not like i don't have sisters...nieces and cousins that prefer to deal with y'all :manny:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AG would holla at this dude

Seth%20Rogan,%20Typical%20Movie%20Nice%20Guy%20(he's%20riding%20the%20geek%20chic%20wave%20Hollywood%20style).jpg

ahead of this dude
obsessed15.jpg