most black females who are nerds-hipsters-edgy-gamers

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not even comparable, bruh

or your parents would have disowned your parents for dating cacs.

Black parents do that shyt all the time. :wow:

What are you talking about?

While there are some self-hating black people who would praise their children for dating a white gal/boy there are plenty of parents who hate it.

My parents both gave me the :birdman: look, and my sisters the first time I brought someone who wasn't Black home, and I come from a largely educated fam. It didn't matter.

My Grandma still doesn't like it and gives them shyt over the phone all the time.

It's obvious that Black people don't like to fukk with cacs or care about cacs and for good reason given their history. The severity of the reaction, in my family at least tends to differ by geography and generation. My relatives in the south were not having that shyt.

And boys back home all gave me the :wow: "You let your sisters do that?"

Like nikka I can tell my sisters to do anything?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
No...and funny you should say that, yea both my sisters are Ivy.

And they went to an all black high school but got picked on all the time for being nerds who did well in school...they graduated, went to good schools and moved away.

Of course they don't want to date black guys, when most of the ones they meet either try to holla at them in the street (and they never connected to that culture because of the teasing for being different in high school) or are janitors in their buildings.

One is a lawyer and one is in CS...they did date some guys they met from NSBE before, but for the most part you date whoever is in your circle...and not a lot of brothers are looking to settle down and have kids/get married in their twenties in their income bracket. :manny: So they dated/got engaged to men with the same career goals/interests that they had.

Sadly there aren't a lot of brothers in corporate America...and they aren't exactly feeling guilty about it when they got teased their entire childhoods for "talking white" etc...

Ya'll can't act like you don't know what I'm talking about...

I take a pragmatic approach to this. I'm not going to force someone to like me just because I'm the same race that they are, and my sisters are pretty much the same way. fukk whoever you have shyt in common with...if a brother comes along that treats them right with the same goals and interests before they get married off, then more power to him.

SMART GIRLS!!!! wishing them the best of luck +rep...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
but your example is funny and not gender bias

it's like black women who hit on the "nerds and lames" they rejected in school.

"He talks like he's white. :dry: "
"He's paid like he's white.
m0LdF.png
"

:smh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black parents do that shyt all the time. :wow:

What are you talking about?

While there are some self-hating black people who would praise their children for dating a white gal/boy there are plenty of parents who hate it.

My parents both gave me the :birdman: look, and my sisters the first time I brought someone who wasn't Black home, and I come from a largely educated fam. It didn't matter.

My Grandma still doesn't like it and gives them shyt over the phone all the time.

It's obvious that Black people don't like to fukk with cacs or care about cacs and for good reason given their history. The severity of the reaction, in my family at least tends to differ by geography and generation. My relatives in the south were not having that shyt.

And boys back home all gave me the :wow: "You let your sisters do that?"

Like nikka I can tell my sisters to do anything?

cus your grandma is the only one who realizes her entire struggle went to shyt for nothing. her great grandchildren will be whites and it probably destroys her to the core. fukk, man.

i disagree though, blacks are the most interracial liberal group out there.

edit: ALL YOU DATE CACS? :damn: this is why there's going to be a light skinned upper class within the black community. this brain drain is disgusting to me.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I've kicked with some hipster black girls and in general I think in general they're just more open to dating men of any race but they definitely like black guys, I know 3 that go to Columbia and have only ever seen them in pictures with black dudes and most gamer black girls that I've encountered have been weird as hell so who really cares if they date white guys.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My main thing is--ya'll makin this about race when really on a base level it's about life goals at the right time and fukkin logistics.

I'm sure if those dudes from NSBE or whatever the hell they were meetin' em (because I'm not gonna lie I have some nerdy sisters) wanted to get married, have babies, be faithful, focus on the same shyt as them, with common interests etc... shyt would've worked out. My one sister was trippin over this nikka for the longest time, but how you gonna be a no-job having ENGINEER living in your mom's basement?

I blame him, really. It's his fault.

lol--and funny you should say that about my grams--because while I do think that's her motivation, my aunt was like "Well fukk do they have a job?" and that was all she cared about.

And BTW-this will prolly get me negged to hell, but I'm with my girl because I love her. (Yea simpin exposed here, but you can find me another woman that is fit as hell/cleans/is a Electrical Engineer/(I'm still working on the cooking part) and maybe we can talk...

Tho I admit I did say it before that I have doubts at times about this relationship just because of what I said earlier: it takes a Black woman to understand the experiences of a Black man. After a certain point they aren't going to get it. :manny:

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
I have to admit. OP's :troll: game is on point.

*Make a thread about nerdy black girls*

*Post a picture of a youtube twerk dancer with a white boy*

*Watch these fools turn it into a plat thread*

:ahh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I'm sure if those dudes from NSBE or whatever the hell they were meetin' em (because I'm not gonna lie I have some nerdy sisters) wanted to get married, have babies, be faithful, focus on the same shyt as them, with common interests etc... shyt would've worked out.

thing is that type of black man in his 20's is rarer than a golden unicorn. hell that kinda black man in his 30's is still rare. so good for them for finding a white\other man with morals to lock them down/hold them down EARLY.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thing is that type of black man in his 20's is rarer than a golden unicorn. hell that kinda black man in his 30's is still rare. so good for them for finding a white\other man with morals to lock them down/hold them down EARLY.

I really think one of the nikkas was trying to become a house husband :wow:

He wanted my sister, who is a lawyer with her own bills and life to move him out of his moms house and pay his bills.

I can't fault a nikka for tryin' but...she dropped him with a quickness. :yeshrug:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I really think one of the nikkas was trying to become a house husband :wow:

He wanted my sister, who is a lawyer with her own bills and life to move him out of his moms house and pay his bills.

I can't fault a nikka for tryin' but...she dropped him with a quickness. :yeshrug:

good for her for being a step ahead of the game. :clap: it's chess not checkers out here for a young black woman with a bright future. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
My main thing is--ya'll makin this about race when really on a base level it's about life goals at the right time and fukkin logistics.

I'm sure if those dudes from NSBE or whatever the hell they were meetin' em (because I'm not gonna lie I have some nerdy sisters) wanted to get married, have babies, be faithful, focus on the same shyt as them, with common interests etc... shyt would've worked out. My one sister was trippin over this nikka for the longest time, but how you gonna be a no-job having ENGINEER living in your mom's basement?

I blame him, really. It's his fault.

lol--and funny you should say that about my grams--because while I do think that's her motivation, my aunt was like "Well fukk do they have a job?" and that was all she cared about.

And BTW-this will prolly get me negged to hell, but I'm with my girl because I love her. (Yea simpin exposed here, but you can find me another woman that is fit as hell/cleans/is a Electrical Engineer/(I'm still working on the cooking part) and maybe we can talk...

Tho I admit I did say it before that I have doubts at times about this relationship just because of what I said earlier: it takes a Black woman to understand the experiences of a Black man. After a certain point they aren't going to get it. :manny:
I was in NSBE Jr. in high school and I'm in NSBE now. Met my first longtime girlfriend at a convention. Anyway, I personally have never had a problem dating "hipster" Black women. It just depends on how you carry yourself I guess, even though I wouldn't consider myself a "hipster" by any means. All the ones I've met are pretty down to earth.