Morocco just made history at the World Cup - do you consider them as Africans or Arab?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who decided that "African" was a race?
So if African isn’t a race then I guess I should be celebrating great African Elon Musk for making Africans proud by being the richest man in the world. Goddamn you’re a dumbass :mjlol:

Supper

All Star
Daps
Technically they’re on the continent but I just don't: :ld: The Sahel is something else. I used to work with a lady that hooped for their Olympic team if I remember right (she's pretty tall) and one of my connects is from another country further south, but he lives out there. I'll have to check with them on their reaction to this.

At the end of the day I'm rooting for them on some David vs Goliath shyt but I can't help but feel like I have more in common as a Black American than they do. And they're right there... i don't think any of this matters for the world cup tho

Naw, you're the one who's confused like most ppl with the Pan Africanist ideology.

Moroccans (by and large)aren't black in any sense of the word, but they ARE Africans(No, it doesn't matter how racist they are).

We Black Americans are the ones who aren't African, But we ARE black in every sense of the word.

Black =/= African

African =/= Black

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So if African isn’t a race then I guess I should be celebrating great African Elon Musk for making Africans proud by being the richest man in the world. Goddamn you’re a dumbass :mjlol:

Are you afraid to answer the question? Who decided that "African" was a race? And who decided that certain native Africans were excluded from that "race"? I really want to hear your answer.

Equating a colonizer to actual native Africans shows the depth of thought you've put into this.

And why'd you completely ignore it when I pointed out to you that Ethiopians and Moroccans are closer related to each other than either group is to Khoisan and other ancient South African groups?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you afraid to answer the question? Who decided that "African" was a race? And who decided that certain native Africans were excluded from that "race"? I really want to hear your answer.

Equating a colonizer to actual native Africans shows the depth of thought you've put into this.
I’m done with your dumbass. Keep craving acceptance from non blacks like the rest of y’all c00ns. These people are not and will never be black Africans.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’m done with your dumbass. Keep craving acceptance from non blacks like the rest of y’all c00ns. These people are not and will never be black Africans.

How the fukk is acknowledging reality somehow "craving acceptance"? Where did I ask for any acceptance from anyone? Just because you've repeatedly proven yourself ignorant of both history and science doesn't mean you can make shyt up. You're throwing meaningless hashtags around.

And in terms of "craving acceptance", weren't you the one who started multiple threads begging Coli posters to stop calling Trump supporters c00ns?

I would rather have 4years of Trump than these blavity anti straight black male morons in charge. At least with Trump we know where we stand.
If the democrats nominate this guy I would personally vote for trump in 2020. At least Trump is a scumbag who admits it.

Supper

All Star
Daps

And why'd you completely ignore it when I pointed out to you that Ethiopians and Moroccans are closer related to each other than either group is to Khoisan and other ancient South African groups?

Lets go even further with it.

Ethiopians also have more genetically in common with Middle Easterns and Europeans than they do with with ppl from lower Central Africa and most of West Africa.

800px-E1b1b.png

The average joe is making about 3 different layers of this weird triangular conflation between genetics -> race -> continents in their mind. It's hard to logically explain why this model in flawed when it forms the basis of so much of their assumptions.

Although admittedly I use to think like this as well. The US public school system sucks.

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk is acknowledging reality somehow "craving acceptance"? Where did I ask for any acceptance from anyone? Just because you've repeatedly proven yourself ignorant of both history and science doesn't mean you can make shyt up. You're throwing meaningless hashtags around.

And in terms of "craving acceptance", weren't you the one who started multiple threads begging Coli posters to stop calling Trump supporters c00ns?

Your dumbass brought up my past threads but conveniently ignored the same post I made in that thread and trying to somehow make me a Trump supporter. This is what I said in that same thread:

I'm definitely not a Trump supporter. I will vote Hillary while holding my nose and have a long bath afterwards to cleanse the filth.
You explain to me why voting democrats/Hilary doesn't make you a c00n.

Like I said I’m done with your c00n ass. Moroccans are not black. Do not fukking quote me again.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw, you're the one who's confused like most ppl with the Pan Africanist ideology.

Moroccans (by and large)aren't black in any sense of the word, but they ARE Africans(No, it doesn't matter how racist they are).

We Black Americans are the ones who aren't African, But we ARE black in every sense of the word.

Black =/= African

African =/= Black
Yeah ain't that something. A typical Black American is not even 100% African, but is usually a composite admixture of majority African DNA, with minor amounts of European DNA and even smaller amounts of Asian DNA.

Large percentages of Berbers on the other hand are 100% African and ain't mixed with shyt else except Berber, but we have fools in this thread :mjpls:Berbers.

Don't ever stop being thecoli coli. :russ: FWIW though a lot of Berbers are Black.