Morocco just made history at the World Cup - do you consider them as Africans or Arab?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure they left the Arab Union and rejoined the African Union

I went to Morocco
They are Africans that speak Arabic and French
They joined the African Union because of economic reasons. Nothing to do with race. Jesus fukking Christ, this place. :snoop:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know most of you haven’t even been to the country

Americans in general just chat maddddd shyt when it comes to other cultures etc. most of you don’t have passports and shyt. I’m not dissing just calling a dog a dog
The thing that is even funnier is that there are probably ethnic Berbers that live in these coli dudes cities right here in the USA that these dudes know nothing about. So they don't even need to get on a plane. They could just visit a Moroccan restaurant right in their own neighborhoods, but these coli dudes would probably swear up and down that Moroccans are Puerto Ricans.

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

After 33 years Morocco is once again part of the African Union - 2017

Only a set group of people see the word AFRICAN as a dirty word.

Many confuse Turks living in Africa as Egyptians, Lybians Moroccans etc

Actually visit these places and you will see yourself, that is if your actually black
:mjpls:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They’re no different than Puerto Ricans and Dominicans. They have heavy admixture with Arabs.

I already posted the exact genetic results showing that this is false. Moroccans have a heavy majority of northern african DNA, they have less admixture with Arabs than east africans do.

Your dumbass brought up my past threads but conveniently ignored the same post I made in that thread and trying to somehow make me a Trump supporter. This is what I said in that same thread:

I'm definitely not a Trump supporter. I will vote Hillary while holding my nose and have a long bath afterwards to cleanse the filth.
You explain to me why voting democrats/Hilary doesn't make you a c00n.

lol at trying to fall back on a 2016 quote where you were desperately defending Trump supporters while saying you'd vote Hillary.

What about the 2017 comment where you said you'd vote Trump over Cory Booker?

If the democrats nominate this guy I would personally vote for trump in 2020. At least Trump is a scumbag who admits it.

What about the 2019 comment where you said you'd prefer Trump over Kamala Harris?

I would rather have 4years of Trump than these blavity anti straight black male morons in charge. At least with Trump we know where we stand.

Supper

All Star
Daps
Go hug the flag, Captain America :camby:

Oh I see you big mad cuz this Rifian Amazigh activist in Morocco with his pale skin is something you will NEVER be without even trying.

morocco-730x438.jpg

A true NATIVE AFRICAN. :russ: It hurts don't it, panny.

You'll always just be a self hating dos panny trying hard to be accepted as an African cuz of your skin complexion. But, real Africans on the continent, north, south, east, west, black, non-black, know you ain't.

See proud Black American dos over here don't have that problem. We're all laughing at pannys ashamed of their American dos lineage like you! lol

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean folks be talking about Arabs being middle easterners.

But, the concept of an African continental identity is a European originated thing.

Native Southern Arabian ppl like the the Mehri in the middle east and Horner Habesha ppl like the Amhara in Ethiopia are basically the same ppl if go back a couple millenium.

Ancient ppl sure as hell ain't gaf about some invisible continental borders.
Right. These type of threads are straight humor, because many Ethiopians are actually mixed, but dudes on thecoli swear they are 100% African.

Meanwhile, Berbers are largely 100% African like Igbos, Yoruba other old African ethnic groups, but the Berbers are the ones thecoli dudes are side eyeing.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
So if African isn’t a race then I guess I should be celebrating great African Elon Musk for making Africans proud by being the richest man in the world. Goddamn you’re a dumbass :mjlol:
Why would anybody be celebrating Elon being the richest African, this isn’t as good of a point that you think it is

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Naw, you're the one who's confused like most ppl with the Pan Africanist ideology.

Moroccans (by and large)aren't black in any sense of the word, but they ARE Africans(No, it doesn't matter how racist they are).

We Black Americans are the ones who aren't African, But we ARE black in every sense of the word.

Black =/= African

African =/= Black
This shouldn’t be that hard to understand