Morocco just made history at the World Cup - do you consider them as Africans or Arab?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I've never heard one of my ex-con friends talk about they wanna go back to their roots and go to Africa and check out Morocco :shaq2:

Because your friends' roots aren't in Morocco tho. Japanese-American brehs don't say, "I want to go back to my roots and check out the Philippines." But they aren't dumb enough to claim that the Philippines isn't Asia.

Wait, da fukk, since when was "ex-con" and "African origins" synonymous??? You slipped up there. :dahell:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’m Somali and my genealogy is all Horn of Africa

No Arab in me

Not sure how you would know that. Commercial genetic tests don't go even close to the depth to show that.

Commercial tests are meant to show where your people are from, not what ancestral genetic background those people are composed of. Like I pointed out, if commercial tests showed ancestral background then "England" wouldn't even be a category because England's ancestral population was wiped out thousands of years ago and repopulated by central European Celts and Germanic tribes.

Scientific studies show that mainstream Somali ethnicity is 30-40% Arabian, based on an incursion that occurred about 3000 years ago.

"Here, we analyzed nearly 900,000 genomic markers in samples collected from 95 unrelated individuals in the North Eastern Somalia. ADMIXTURE program for estimation of individual ancestries revealed a homogenous Somali population. Principal component analysis with PLINK software showed approximately 60% East African and 40% West Eurasian genes in the Somali population, with a close relation to the Cushytic and Semitic speaking Ethiopian populations."

Also:

Ethiopian Somali: 38% Eastern African, 30% Arabian, 23% Omotic, 8% North African
Somali: 42% Eastern African, 30% Arabian, 19% Omotic, 9% North African

As well as:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not disagreeing one bit that Somalis/Ethiopians have more genetic similarities to Arabs than the Berbers, what I made me comment on the genetic markers that Somalis and Ethiopians share with Arabs doesn't come from us beings a set of people that come from Arabs, rather we have genetic markers that the Arabs has inherited from us. Admixture alludes to being a product of a mix, I'm arguing that the Arabs are by-products of East-Africans. Didn't humanity as a whole started in that region?
I have felt this way, especially since there are more semitic languages in Ethiopia than outside of Ethiopia...

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Viva La France :blessed:

Congrats to France on another final with majority black players :blessed:

The European team France had 7 black African starting players

The supposed African team Morocco had 0 black African players :mjlol:

Yet these fukkers want us to support them. Gtfoh :pacspit:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Viva La France :blessed:

Congrats to France on another final with majority black players :blessed:

The European team France had 7 black African starting players

The supposed African team Morocco had 0 black African players :mjlol:

Yet these fukkers want us to support them. Gtfoh :pacspit:
Shut the fukk and go wave the European Union Flag.

Leban

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Toronto ✈️ Seattle
ummm.... lets see

SOR04272.jpg

morocco-national-team-ready-ahead-of-usa-friendly-800x523.jpg

dumb low iq muddafukka :mjlol:
Yeah coz I’m gonna root for one of the most racist countries in Western Europe that’s still oppressing its former colonies today just because there’s a couple black faces in their national team? Dumb low IQ muddafukka back to you it is.
:childplease:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Yeah coz I’m gonna root for one of the most racist countries in Western Europe that’s still oppressing its former colonies today just because there’s a couple black faces in their national team? Dumb low IQ muddafukka back to you it is.
:childplease:
and let me guess, you think Morocco is peaches and cream to black people. there are much more opportunity for black people to succeed in France than Morocco

are you east african? I gotta ask for a reason

Daps
Best World Cup ever, best final Ever and Mbappe is goated after that performance and Messi is the undisputed GOAT now, as a Ronaldo fan I will admit Messi is the best