Morocco just made history at the World Cup - do you consider them as Africans or Arab?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Naw, you're the one who's confused like most ppl with the Pan Africanist ideology.

Moroccans (by and large)aren't black in any sense of the word, but they ARE Africans(No, it doesn't matter how racist they are).

We Black Americans are the ones who aren't African, But we ARE black in every sense of the word.

Black =/= African

African =/= Black
If you don't get the fukk outta my face with this bullshyt :camby:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka Moroccans have been in Africa forever and are Berber, white Africans have not
I don’t give a fukk if they’ve been in Africa longer than black Africans, they’re not black. That’s what matters to me. Im not bothered by geography. I will take AAs to my African country in a second more than Moroccans or any north african.

Unfortunately a lot of c00ns like we’ve seen in this thread crave acceptance from these non blacks more than their own.

Supper

All Star
Daps
Yeah ain't that something. A typical Black American is not even 100% African, but is usually a composite admixture of majority African DNA, with minor amounts of European DNA and even smaller amounts of Asian DNA.

Large percentages of Berbers on the other hand are 100% African and ain't mixed with shyt else except Berber, but we have fools in this thread :mjpls:Berbers.

Don't ever stop being thecoli coli. :russ: FWIW though a lot of Berbers are Black.

I mean folks be talking about Arabs being middle easterners.

But, the concept of an African continental identity is a European originated thing.

Native Southern Arabian ppl like the the Mehri in the middle east and Horner Habesha ppl like the Amhara in Ethiopia are basically the same ppl if ya go back a couple millenium.

Ancient ppl sure as hell ain't gaf about some invisible continental borders.

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm sure they left the Arab Union and rejoined the African Union

I went to Morocco
They are Africans that speak Arabic and French